MacDonalds

MacDonalds

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 18
1 edit

A place that repeats your order and still give you the wrong crap.

It really doeesn't matter what anyone thinks of me because my imaginary friend thinks I am special. 😛 😉

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
A place that repeats your order and still give you the wrong crap.

It really doeesn't matter what anyone thinks of me because my imaginary friend thinks I am special. 😛 😉

-VR
I think the last time I have been at McDonalds was probably around 2004...

Australia

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @ponderable
My elderly aunt liked their fishburgers, and she died in 1975, so I can top that by almost 30 years.

Loco Wahine

Hawaii

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @kewpie
My elderly aunt liked their fishburgers, and she died in 1975, so I can top that by almost 30 years.
1973 was my last time, but only if you don't count buying some French fries a few times in 1995 because they had a million dollar sweepstakes. Waste of time...didn't win. 😛 😀

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 May 18

I thought for a moment you were linking her passing with the eating of said fishburgers.

Australia

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I thought for a moment you were linking her passing with the eating of said fishburgers.
Not at all. She was a decent age when she went, nothing to do with her eating habits!

A

RSA

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @khandita108
1973 was my last time, but only if you don't count buying some French fries a few times in 1995 because they had a million dollar sweepstakes. Waste of time...didn't win. 😛 😀
How are things with Kilauea?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 May 18

Not at all. She was a decent age when she went, nothing to do with her eating habits!
Back in 1978 I grew a third ear on the back of my head.

Pretty sure those fishburgers were responsible...

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
26 May 18

I know what to expect from McDonalds. A table of course, access to a toilet room, some wi-fi, a kinda in and out flux that I like, and big macs. Have not bought a big mac for a long time now, I just dump thousand island on the local dead cow.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @khandita108
Off topic but are you near the volcano? Looks pretty bad right now, acid gasses coming off the water and such besides the lava bombs. Hope you are ok.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Off topic but are you near the volcano? Looks pretty bad right now, acid gasses coming off the water and such besides the lava bombs. Hope you are ok.
I understand about caring for people, but if you can't move out of the way of a volcano?

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @apathist
I understand about caring for people, but if you can't move out of the way of a volcano?
Just a thought/theory. I think Mother Nature has made a deal with the Devil (Trump) to increase the island's size so he can open up a new golf resort.🙄

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
Just a thought/theory. I think Mother Nature has made a deal with the Devil (Trump) to increase the island's size so he can open up a new golf resort.🙄
When elitism crashes I won't be here. I wonder what happens next though.

Please enjoy this link.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
26 May 18

Congratulations!

1975 was the time before I was the first time I was in McDonalds (probably 1981)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @ponderable
I find their coffee is better than Tim Horton's! I stay away from the junk stuff, might have a latte every so often. OH yea, and for you penny pinchers free coffee after your 7th one, if you want to take the time to put the stickers on the card.

-VR