1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jun '14 00:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Don't tell FreakyKBH that, he'll start telling you about how he used to be in the U.S.Army. 😉
    Literally the only thing I learned in the Army (sorry: U.S.Army) was how to stand in line for long periods of time.

Who wants to hear about that?
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    06 Jun '14 01:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    Don't tell FreakyKBH that, he'll start telling you about how he used to be in the U.S.Army. 😉
    He served his country you mean?
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jun '14 01:30
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I just watched Lone Survivor, crying like a little bitch a few times.
    I didn't serve; I am unworthily served.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '14 02:28
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Talking about "rudeness" on RHP forums ~ his own and that of others ~ FreakyKBH was at pains to stress that he could 'back up' whatever he dishes out to others with his ability to use violence if he came face to face with anyone. He even cited his military service, although he did say, "My testing has come from nearly forty years of sometimes violently physical give and take, and nearly nothing to do with whatever I picked up in the services". Rest assured that he is not "the least bit hesitant to employing [physical violence] when necessary".
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '14 12:48
    Was that the thread with A-Z associations. I took part regularly but somewhom the thread dropped down on page 2 or 3.... It´s your fault, you neglected the thread.😞
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jun '14 14:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Talking about "rudeness" on RHP forums ~ his own and that of others ~ FreakyKBH was at pains to stress that he could 'back up' whatever he dishes out to others with his ability to use violence if he came face to face with anyone. He even cited his military service, although he did say, "My testing has come from nearly forty years of sometimes violently physical ...[text shortened]... assured that he is not "the least bit hesitant to employing [physical violence] when necessary".
    Misquote much?

I put very little effort at all in relaying my message which you so gloriously contorted to something entirely other.
    The quote/unquote internet tough guy to which I alluded are jackasses such as yourself.
    No, you don't don a persona replete with special ops or clandestine missions requiring unique physical skills.
    Instead, you behave online in a manner wholly antithetical to your real life behavior on the basis of the safety afforded you by the anonymity.

All the time?
    No, but enough to get you in trouble, were it to occur in real life.
    I'm not talking about spirited debate or even heated argument.
    I am talking about the insipid, snide condescending remarks earmarked with a contempt and total lack of respect; pejorative and derisive.
    There's a handful of your ilk on here, quick to thumb's up each other's posts no matter how bland; equally quick to thumb's down the perceived enemy's posts no matter how relevant.

The citing of my military service was at your mentioning of it.
    I hardly even think of those two years, let alone find ways of bringing them into the conversation: they were nearly entirely uneventful in addition to taking place over three decades ago.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree