Just finished

Just finished

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mlb62

Moves
14 Apr 18

filing my State and Federal tax Returns..I am GLAD to pay taxes all year then pay more April 15th. Our National debt is only $21 TRILLION dollars.. oh and gas has just shot up again to $3.50 for the cheapest choice..

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ogb
filing my State and Federal tax Returns..I am GLAD to pay taxes all year then pay more April 15th. Our National debt is only $21 TRILLION dollars.. oh and gas has just shot up again to $3.50 for the cheapest choice..
Go get stoned?! 😛

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 Apr 18

$3.50 ??? for how much? a gallon I suspect.

NZ price hovers around NZ$2 per litre.
About NZ$10 per gallon ... about US$7.50 a gallon.

... we manage!

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
14 Apr 18
1 edit

this is good, people can often be too lazy and drive when they don't need to, i would increase petrol prices more

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Apr 18
1 edit

You're overthinking. Of course we all are glad to pay for roads and sewers and hospitals and other infrastructure stuff. But if final figures piss you off, run for senate or something.

Btw any american whining about gas prices has just pissed off all europeans.

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @apathist
You're overthinking. Of course we all are glad to pay for roads and sewers and hospitals and other infrastructure stuff. But if final figures piss you off, run for senate or something.

Btw any american whining about gas prices has just pissed off all europeans.
Ya wanna piss off Europeans (and a lot of the rest of the world)? Just say "Soccer/football" sucks.😲😀

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
17 Apr 18
1 edit

My eight year old girl was in a soccer game on a well-used field after a rainstorm. Watching all those kids stop at the edge of a big puddle still cracks me up.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 Apr 18

Originally posted by @apathist
My eight year old girl was in a soccer game on a well-used field after a rainstorm. Watching all those kids stop at the edge of a big puddle still cracks me up.
Doesn't she watch Peppa Pig?!?