1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 13:481 edit
    @ponderable said
    you had 21.6 % in February
    Yes, but I've been as high as 36% roughly so 21.6 is good depending on how you look at it. 😉 😛

-VR
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 19:28
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, but I've been as high as 36% roughly so 21.6 is good depending on how you look at it. 😉 😛

-VR
    You should be ashamed, is how you should look at it.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 17:151 edit
    @suzianne said
    You should be ashamed, is how you should look at it.
    Explain to me why I should be ashamed if I am the last poster? That would be like me saying you should be ashamed if you were the last poster. You've been involved in Threads where you killed a thread, did you feel ashamed?

In August you were tied for finishing 2nd. Could it be you're disappointed because you weren't 1rst?

-VR
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 18:56
    @very-rusty said
    Explain to me why I should be ashamed if I am the last poster? That would be like me saying you should be ashamed if you were the last poster. You've been involved in Threads where you killed a thread, did you feel ashamed?

In August you were tied for finishing 2nd. Could it be you're disappointed because you weren't 1rst?

-VR
    You personally have killed 50% of all killed threads some months. You are personally responsible for stopping conversations dead with your inane and obvious posting. That you take pride in being like a load of bricks dropped on the freeway, obstructing everyone, is a sad commentary on your perceived value to this community and how you simply do not measure up to your own inflated opinion of yourself. If you left the site and never posted here again, no one would miss you.

That is what you should be ashamed of.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 19:10
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    I was extremely disappointed because I finished second. Normally, I'm in the weeds, scoring maybe one per month. I was disappointed that my posting was so boring and unremarkable that no one chose to participate after I did. I consider myself a member of this community which is driven by interaction. An interaction that you're just not interested in. To you, these forums are nothing more than the Very Rusty Show. A show that, apparently, few find interesting.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 12:59
    @suzianne said
    I was extremely disappointed because I finished second. Normally, I'm in the weeds, scoring maybe one per month. I was disappointed that my posting was so boring and unremarkable that no one chose to participate after I did. I consider myself a member of this community which is driven by interaction. An interaction that you're just not interested in. To you, these forums are nothing more than the Very Rusty Show. A show that, apparently, few find interesting.
    Don't be so dramatic you only killed the post because you made the last post in the thread. Did you stop to think perhaps it was good enough that no one had a reply to it, or the forum simply got boring?

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 13:00
    @suzianne said
    You personally have killed 50% of all killed threads some months. You are personally responsible for stopping conversations dead with your inane and obvious posting. That you take pride in being like a load of bricks dropped on the freeway, obstructing everyone, is a sad commentary on your perceived value to this community and how you simply do not measure up to your own i ...[text shortened]... e site and never posted here again, no one would miss you.

That is what you should be ashamed of.
    I just made it a point to be the last poster, it is just that simple Suzie Q, don't look into things that don't exist except maybe with certain clan members! 😉 😛

-VR
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Dec '20 15:13
    Results for September 2020:

Number of threads killed: 67

Thread killing champ: Very Rusty 13 (19.4 % )

Runner up: Ponderable 10

3rd rookie54 6
    Also runs:

5: divegester
    4: Torunn
    3: Hells Caretaker, moonbus
    2: Suzianne, lemondrop, Relentless Red, Hand of Hecate, Kewpie
    1: Earl of Trumps, e4e5f4d5, sonhouse, Blood on the Tracks, drewnogal, happy chappy, Russ, Great Big Stees, neilarini, yo its me, huckleberryhound, wolfgang59, How NTL
    very rusty (103,139), rookie54 (204) and moonbus(151) managed to kill threads with more than 100 posts.
    Nobody managed to kill threads with the first post.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '20 15:171 edit
    @ponderable said

3rd rookie54 6
    Also runs:

1: Earl of Trumps, e4e5f4d5, sonhouse, Blood on the Tracks, drewnogal, happy chappy ...[text shortened]... aged to kill threads with more than 100 posts.
    Pondy you were very close to winning this one! 😉

EDIT: I noticed you put in my percentage of kills but not yours that was only 3 behind me! 😉 😛

-VR
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Dec '20 15:20
    @very-rusty said
    Pondy you were very close to winning this one! 😉

EDIT: I noticed you put in my percentage of kills but not yours that was only 3 behind me! 😉 😛

-VR
    You might have noticed the same behaviour the last few dozen times...only the winner gets the percentage. If I could load up pie charts I might be tempted to do that 😉
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '20 15:21
    @ponderable said
    You might have noticed the same behaviour the last few dozen times...only the winner gets the percentage. If I could load up pie charts I might be tempted to do that 😉
    I probably noticed this time because you were very close to winning it! 😉

-VR
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Dec '20 16:56
    @ponderable said

3rd rookie54 6
    Also runs:

1: Earl of Trumps, e4e5f4d5, sonhouse, Blood on the Tracks, drewnogal, happy chappy ...[text shortened]... aged to kill threads with more than 100 posts.
    I killed four?! Has never happened before. 🙂
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '20 17:001 edit
    @torunn said
    I killed four?! Has never happened before. 🙂
    It could happen again! 😉

-VR
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Dec '20 17:02
    @very-rusty said
    It could happen again! 😉

-VR
    It might, but usually you put in a last word. 🙂
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '20 17:031 edit
    @torunn said
    It might, but usually you put in a last word. 🙂
    If you look closely at the list many others also put in the last word! 😉

You were only 2 behind 3rd place finisher rookie. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree