Jealousy and Spite

Jealousy and Spite

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
23 Jun 14

Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
"Online enjoyment viability"? An admirable coinage. I'm going to sell it to the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation. It has great potential as confusion marketing.
You critique well. Thanks.

Moves
23 Jun 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Don't you mean steer "clear" of them?
Hmmm?...Nope.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
23 Jun 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
I like women 😕
me to

Moves
23 Jun 14

Originally posted by redbadger
me to
I suspect there are very few men who don't.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
23 Jun 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I suspect there are very few men who don't.
I picked the mother in law up from the bingo on Friday she is 87 she pointed to a plumpish man in his 40s and whispered to me se that man well he likes other men(talk about around the houses)

Moves
23 Jun 14

I picked the mother in law up from the bingo on Friday she is 87 she pointed to a plumpish man in his 40s and whispered to me se that man well he likes other men(talk about around the houses)
I did say "very few".

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
24 Jun 14

Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
I can't help this feeling that there seems to be quite a lot of it going on here, unfortunately. Please tell me I am wrong.
there are some spiteful people on this site rude and horrid I have decided to ignore them I suggest you do the same I will e mail u a list of the ones to watch the worst are the Godbotherers.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
25 Jun 14

I know this thread is specifically pointed to this forum, but it can relate in a broader sense. One thing I have noticed for myself; jealously and alcohol don't mix...and if, in addition, I'm tired...best to say nothing and just go to bed. Otherwise, I know from past experience that I do get spiteful. The result of spite is that ultimately, I end up hurting myself more than anyone else.

Jealousy doesn't suit me because it doesn't enhance my best nature.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
25 Jun 14

Originally posted by hakima
I know this thread is specifically pointed to this forum, but it can relate in a broader sense. One thing I have noticed for myself; jealously and alcohol don't mix...and if, in addition, I'm tired...best to say nothing and just go to bed. Otherwise, I know from past experience that I do get spiteful. The result of spite is that ultimately, I end up hurting m ...[text shortened]... lf more than anyone else.

Jealousy doesn't suit me because it doesn't enhance my best nature.
I feel the same if you cant say something positive say nothing.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
25 Jun 14

I feel the same if you cant say something positive say nothing.
Not that I always do it (as rookie can painfully attest)...but it is wise to keep reminding myself...and I'm happier when I walk wisdom's path, remembering that jealousy, like all feelings can be temporary if I only step back, honestly acknowledge that feeling, and let time do it's work of dispelling it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 14
2 edits

there are some spiteful people on this site rude and horrid I have decided to ignore them I suggest you do the same I will e mail u a list of the ones to watch the worst are the Godbotherers.
Why don't you permit other posters to interact with other posters and make their own judgments? Why do you feel it necessary to send someone a list of people here whom you don't like to mix with?

I've been here quite a while and seen a fair segment of this site's membership come and go, and based on what I've seen of you I think you're a shlt-stirring little weasel.

Moves
25 Jun 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Why don't you permit other posters to interact with other posters and make there own judgments? Why do you feel it necessary to send someone a list of people here whom you don't like to mix with?

I've been here quite a while and seen a fair segment of this site's membership come and go, and based on what I've seen of you I think your a shlt-stirring little weasel.
Quoted for truth.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
25 Jun 14

Why don't you permit other posters to interact with other posters and make there own judgments? Why do you feel it necessary to send someone a list of people here whom you don't like to mix with?

I've been here quite a while and seen a fair segment of this site's membership come and go, and based on what I've seen of you I think your a shlt-stirring little weasel.
like I care what u think

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 14

like I care what u think
I don't post for the benefit of what you think.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
25 Jun 14

I don't post for the benefit of what you think.
and nor do I/you are just out to cause trouble.