Idiots that deserve to be made into a bone glue

Idiots that deserve to be made into a bone glue

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Jan 17
3 edits

- people who downplay internet and e-mail and camera surveillance by this--->
"I have nothing to hide, let them read my emails, and if they want to see my naked butt in hotel bathroom, I'll gladly let them do it..."

Those people are lowest kind of life on Earth, they don't deserve to live. Rats do, cockroaches do, but those people don't.

Moves
06 Jan 17

Originally posted by vandervelde
"I have nothing to hide, let them read my emails, and if the want o see my naked butt in hotel bathroom, I'll let them do it gladly..."

Those people are lowest kind of life on Earth, they don't deserve to live. Rats do, cockroaches do, but those people don't.
What ever happened to, "To each his/her own"? πŸ˜‰

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
06 Jan 17

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
What ever happened to, "To each his/her own"? πŸ˜‰
Those who said that all disappeared and weren't heard from again. In a freakish coincidence, the supply of glue went way up shortly thereafter.

Moves
06 Jan 17

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Those who said that all disappeared and weren't heard from again. In a freakish coincidence, the supply of glue went way up shortly thereafter.
Well imagine that.

Über-Nerd

Moves
06 Jan 17

"I have nothing to hide, let them read my emails, and if they want to see my naked butt in hotel bathroom, I'll gladly let them do it..."

There is lower than that: those who watch, listen, and read what the others don't have the sense to hide.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
07 Jan 17

There is a purity in living your life with nothing to hide. If that describes you, please post your secret bank info. thx

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
07 Jan 17

[b]- people who downplay internet and e-mail and camera surveillance by this--->
"I have nothing to hide, let them read my emails
Agree 100%.

Its like saying ' I have nothing to say so who cares about free speech'

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Jan 17
2 edits

Originally posted by apathist
There is a purity in living your life with nothing to hide. If that describes you, please post your secret bank info. thx
I don't trust banks. I keep a few hundred dollars in a bank for paying bills, but most of my fortune is stashed under the mattress in my bedroom... no one will think of looking for it there.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 Jan 17

Originally posted by lemon lime
I don't trust banks. I keep a few hundred dollars in a bank for paying bills, but most of my fortune is stashed under the mattress in my bedroom... no one will think of looking for it there.
Amateur! ... put it in a dirty sock

k

Moves
08 Jan 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I hide wads of c-notes in fake wall sockets. And the big bank isIn the wall. Note. Keep a hammer or small axe handy in case of fire

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
08 Jan 17

diaper

who raids diapers

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
08 Jan 17

I use my dirty socks for an entirely different deposit.