I have been quiet recently ( hurah i hear u say)

I have been quiet recently ( hurah i hear u say)

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Dec 18

@badradger said
yeah ya dont mess with a BADGER
Unless it's a Wisconsin Badger. They can't chew on too many Buckeyes! 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 18

@badradger said
sadly since my HA a nd Diabetes diagnosis in september I am not allowed to drink very much alchohol and its more likley I had an Hypo trying to get out of bed to quick (low blood sugar)which maid me faint.
Seriously? You really did have a heart attack? Well that was no fun I am sure. Did you have stents put in which is considered a proceedure or did they have to do surgery?
Sincerely sorry to hear about that!

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
Seriously? You really did have a heart attack? Well that was no fun I am sure. Did you have stents put in which is considered a proceedure or did they have to do surgery?
Sincerely sorry to hear about that!

-VR
I had the HA august 27th and i came out on the 1st of september (my wedding anniversary) i had 3 stents, whilst on the table i was offered open heart surgery, i asked his advice and he said because of my new diabetes diagnosis and my blood pressure problem he felt my recovery would be better with the stents its all true and i wish it wasnt but my weight on the 27th was 22 stone 5 lbs and is now 20 stone lbs some good hl as come out of it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 18

@badradger said
I had the HA august 27th and i came out on the 1st of september (my wedding anniversary) i had 3 stents, whilst on the table i was offered open heart surgery, i asked his advice and he said because of my new diabetes diagnosis and my blood pressure problem he felt my recovery would be better with the stents its all true and i wish it wasnt but my weight on the 27th was 22 stone 5 lbs and is now 20 stone lbs some good hl as come out of it.
Yes, it seems some good has come out of it. Happy you are still with us!

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
Yes, it seems some good has come out of it. Happy you are still with us!

-VR
Thank you for posting something encouraging 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 18

@ponderable said
Thank you for posting something encouraging 🙂
It wasn't for you!!! 😛

-VR