"I am going out for pack of cigarettes!"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Jul 17
1 edit

Said the husband and never came back.
It always sounded unbelievable to me. And I heard so many times: "You don't know how many people left their homes with this excuse 'I m going fo pack of Lucky Strike'!"
Well I don't, and I still find it ridiculous.

Disapperance should be well prepared it's not an easy thing to do. But according to those stories they all left in their slippers, with no ID, with little money, they didn't even bother to take a coat.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
05 Jul 17

Originally posted by vandervelde
It always sounded unbelievable to me. And I heard so many times: "You don't know how many people left their homes with this excuse 'I m going fo pack of Lucky Strike'!"

Disapperance should be well prepared it's not an easy thing to do. But according to those storie ...[text shortened]... l left in their slippers, with no ID, with little money, they didn't even bother to take a coat.
Some meet a mugger and the corpse is disposed off in a efficient manner...end of life and story for them.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Ponderable
Some meet a mugger and the corpse is disposed off in a efficient manner...end of life and story for them.
And goodbye habeas corpus.

Gothenburg

Moves
05 Jul 17
1 edit

Disapperance should be well prepared it's not an easy thing to do. But according to those storie ...[text shortened]... l left in their slippers, with no ID, with little money, they didn't even bother to take a coat.
Did he have a mistress waiting in a car?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Jul 17

Interesting thread. I'll be back in a moment,......Just popping out for a packet of cigarettes.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
06 Jul 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
And goodbye habeas corpus.
Contrary to urban myth "habeas corpus" has nothing to do with dead bodies!

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
06 Jul 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Contrary to urban myth "habeas corpus" has nothing to do with dead bodies!
Just with bodies. Not sure that the latin counts as an urban myth.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
06 Jul 17

Telegraph Reporters
5 JUNE 2017 • 4:57PM
A new TV documentary looks set to shed light on the mysterious disappearance of Lord Richard John Bingham, Seventh Earl of Lucan.

In Lord Lucan: My Husband, the Truth, the missing peer's widow Veronica, the Countess of Lucan, recalls the gory events of November 7, 1974, when her family's nanny Sandra Rivett was killed and her husband disappeared without a trace.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
06 Jul 17
1 edit

Maybe its British tourists in the USA.
'I'm going for a pack of Lucky Strikes honey.'
Once down town they ask where they can get a pack of fags.
Next thing you know poor swines end up being gang banged by a bunch of queers and are to ashamed / traumatised to return to their hotel.

mlb62

Moves
06 Jul 17

obviously a case of alien abduction..

Moves
06 Jul 17

Originally posted by ogb
obviously a case of alien abduction..
And this is apparently why President Trump wants all illegal aliens deported, putting an end to these wanton disappearances.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Jul 17

This could also be a Topic for the next prose competition.

mlb62

Moves
06 Jul 17

So how many people disappear in the United States each year?

Moves
06 Jul 17
1 edit

edit -- delete

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
13 Jul 17

i dont smoke in 13