Hello

Hello

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Because my main man Badger is from Middlesbrough and i was looking for a team since ditching QPR. Was big 'arry fan. From the London teams I watch Arsenal, they play in my opinion the most attractive football. I cannot get into Chelski, I dunno, its a very technical type of football they play. I hope Palace do well because Pardew is class, real c ...[text shortened]... almost as entertaining as Jose.

Middlesbrough v Norwich is the big game i was referring to 😀
Thought you would have gone north of the border being as you ar a passionate Scot; Rangers or Celtic maybe, or even one of the shire teams.

Boro' have a good heritage of players, managers and a decent record. Struggle more these days, but have a good following.

Jose is a great character and a top manager, but for me he moans too much - doesn't need to.

Tomorrow is a massive game; a resurgent Man Utd in full confidence and no pressure Vs. Chelsea still with it all on their shoulders and showing signs of the pressure takin it's toll. I just hope I can find somewhere to see the game as I'm on holiday.

Moves
18 Apr 15

Utd have to many injuries to win, a draw at best is possible. Maybe 0-0.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
19 Apr 15

Way back in the Pooh Clan! Hi KJ.

Best, Steve

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by Trev33
Utd have to many injuries to win, a draw at best is possible. Maybe 0-0.
Could have been 1-1 if that dirty trick has worked in the last few minutes.

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Thought you would have gone north of the border being as you ar a passionate Scot; Rangers or Celtic maybe, or even one of the shire teams.

Boro' have a good heritage of players, managers and a decent record. Struggle more these days, but have a good following.

Jose is a great character and a top manager, but for me he moans too much - doesn't n ...[text shortened]... he pressure takin it's toll. I just hope I can find somewhere to see the game as I'm on holiday.
Celtic have the SPL sewn up, its a great pity, no real title race.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 Apr 15

Probably be that way for the next few years unfortunately.

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
26 Apr 15

Glad to see that I am not forgotten. Hello Ponderable, Suzianne,Coquette and Monty Moose.
Hope all is going good for you. 🙂

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
26 Apr 15

Originally posted by KJCavalier
Glad to see that I am not forgotten. Hello Ponderable, Suzianne,Coquette and Monty Moose.
Hope all is going good for you. 🙂
Great KJ, miss ya!!

Moves
26 Apr 15

Worse dunsmic that the Spanish league. The EPL is certainly the best in the world but this factor doesn't help the national side, unfortunately.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
26 Apr 15

The Boro were mighty unlucky yesterday should never have let the keeper go up for that corner we threw everything at them.