1. Joined
    03 Feb '13
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 15:02
    In my opinion, meh. Just do sports, don't go munching during the night, buy fresh food, like loose meat, vegetables etc, none of that processed, frozen stuff. Oh, and do sports. I do all of that, I even get the occasional taco bell, and I am perfectly fine. In fact, I feel awesome, probably the best shape I've ever been in.

I believe dieticians are people who have nothing better to do.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 15:07
    Originally posted by AnomalousCowturd
    In my opinion, meh. Just do sports, don't go munching during the night, buy fresh food, like loose meat, vegetables etc, none of that processed, frozen stuff. Oh, and do sports. I do all of that, I even get the occasional taco bell, and I am perfectly fine. In fact, I feel awesome, probably the best shape I've ever been in.

I believe dieticians are people who have nothing better to do.
    Maybe they should do sports.
  3. Joined
    03 Feb '13
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 15:16
    I new that had to be sarcasm to an extent. So I looked up Dr Fuhrman. Turns out he was in the US figure skating team in early 70ies.

Oh well, I still think that the whole article is a crazy exaggeration and people should worry less about what they eat (but of course still be sensible) and actually do some exercise.

tl;dr I stick to to my point.
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 15:51
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    White stinks.
    Not in snooker it doesn't! 😛

-m. 😉
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 15:55
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Not in snooker it doesn't!
    Nor in chess.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Feb '13 06:22
    Radishes and Beets.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree