Game disappears

Game disappears

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
31d

I have 2 games with the same opponent. After 1 move each, the app closes and I go to my phone home screen. I can’t delete the games or message the opponent. Any ideas what’s going on?

Moves
31d

@phoulamboule said
I have 2 games with the same opponent. After 1 move each, the app closes and I go to my phone home screen. I can’t delete the games or message the opponent. Any ideas what’s going on?
You’ve subsequently moved a few times in other games, how were those?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30d

@phoulamboule said
Once you move, you can't message your opponent until your next move, because the message is sent with the move.

Dunno why your app is closing, tho.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
30d

@phoulamboule said
Here's the direct links to your games (the only pair you have to the same opponent))... perhaps you moved them into another folder accidently?
Game 15655190
Game 15650902
I'm pretty sure that you can get to a playable board from the above links.