G.O.A.D.

G.O.A.D.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Oct 18

@very-rusty said
No one can get you banned all they can do is report something you did against the TOS, then it falls back on you for having did whatever it was. 😉

-VR
she got me banned by calling me a racist/also thinks I am some guy called Vince, she is a little unhinged at times, member of the self edifying God Squad.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Oct 18

@badradger said
she got me banned by calling me a racist/also thinks I am some guy called Vince, she is a little unhinged at times, member of the self edifying God Squad.
I really can't see Russ banning anyone and I do understand he has the final say on this, if he doesn't have proof of what was said. With overwhelming evidence it took 18 months to decide on one subscribers fate on this site. It is not like he makes a quick decision unless there is absolutely no doubt.

I don't believe you got a ban from the site though did you? Moderators can ban someone for a period of time from the forums, perhaps this is what happened to you?

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Oct 18

@Very-Rusty

defo banned/search redbadger or redbaron, both me both banned

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
13 Oct 18

@badradger said
@Very-Rusty

defo banned/search redbadger or redbaron, both me both banned
I wouldn't be broadcasting these facts too loudly. I don't think your supposed to come back under another alias once your banned.

There's a lot of squealers trolling around in here. Delete your last post if possible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Oct 18

@radioactive69 said
I wouldn't be broadcasting these facts too loudly. I don't think your supposed to come back under another alias once your banned.

There's a lot of squealers trolling around in here. Delete your last post if possible.
no I will take the medicine...if russ wants rid , I will shuffle off for another 5 years, only paid 3 months subs... only rejoined to say goodbye to a few old mates on here had a heart attack in September so not expecting being around to long period.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Oct 18

@badradger said
no I will take the medicine...if russ wants rid , I will shuffle off for another 5 years, only paid 3 months subs... only rejoined to say goodbye to a few old mates on here had a heart attack in September so not expecting being around to long period.
A heart attack doesn't mean you are going to die, unless there was a lot of damage done to the heart! Are you in a follow up program?

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Oct 18

@very-rusty said
A heart attack doesn't mean you are going to die, unless there was a lot of damage done to the heart! Are you in a follow up program?

-VR
yes I am in rehab/and take enough tablets to choke a donkey/the HA was the tip of the iceberg/still I have had a good innings always played a straight game/had a good and full life, so no regrets.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Oct 18
1 edit

@badradger said
yes I am in rehab/and take enough tablets to choke a donkey/the HA was the tip of the iceberg/still I have had a good innings always played a straight game/had a good and full life, so no regrets.
I look at things this way, I've had my own share of medical issues although you don't see me discuss any of them on here. I just wake up each morning and am thankful for that. Like you I've had a very good life better than most, and very few regrests. I am ready anytime!!! 😉

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Oct 18

@torunn said
A very intelligent man.
or woman

Gothenburg

Moves
14 Oct 18

@badradger said
or woman
He is always referred to as 'he', so I stick to that.

Moves
14 Oct 18

@badradger said
or woman
A man in this incarnation sir, though in a previous life I was once a female armadillo.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
14 Oct 18

@badradger said
You should take up drinking.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Oct 18

@badradger said
or woman
One never really knows if a person is male or female on here! We may even have a few he/she's!

-VR

A

RSA

Moves
14 Oct 18

@badradger said
My advice for a bad heart? Drink green tea, eat blueberries and stay away from Debates.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Oct 18

@ashiitaka said
My advice for a bad heart? Drink green tea, eat blueberries and stay away from Debates.
LOL...What about salt? Things high in Fat? Staying in Shape...etc., etc.,

-VR