1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '24 07:43
    @suzianne said
    That you continue to lie about this despite being told what happened is pretty repulsive.
    I’m not lying.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Apr '24 12:22
    @divegeester said
    I’m not lying.
    We can tell when your lying, because your fingers are moving over your keyboard. 🙂 😛

-VR
  3. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 05:55
    @martins said
    Curious

How come a lot of forum posters haven't played a game of chess in over a 100 days?

Just curious
    RHP is a chess site for enthusiasts of the game to interact with like-minded individuals. Playing is just one aspect. Talking, discussing, forming chess bonds is just as valuable a contribution to the site. In my view.
    I love to interact with cricket enthusiasts on various sites - I certainly don’t play anymore!
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 14:261 edit
    @pianoman1 said
    RHP is a chess site for enthusiasts of the game to interact with like-minded individuals. Playing is just one aspect. Talking, discussing, forming chess bonds is just as valuable a contribution to the site. In my view.
    I love to interact with cricket enthusiasts on various sites - I certainly don’t play anymore!
    Yes I noticed you don't play so much anymore....You are a pretty decent player. We have played 30 games in the past.

I believe it has been a couple years since we last played!

-VR
  5. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 19:39
    @very-rusty said
    Yes I noticed you don't play so much anymore....You are a pretty decent player. We have played 30 games in the past.

I believe it has been a couple years since we last played!

-VR
    Hi VR, I have about 60 games on the go, which is more than enough for my addled brain these days. I recollect that you often came off better in our skirmishes!
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 19:55
    @pianoman1 said
    Hi VR, I have about 60 games on the go, which is more than enough for my addled brain these days. I recollect that you often came off better in our skirmishes!
    I may have won a few more but our games as I recall were usually pretty close, and you were a tough opponent. We will have to see where were at now since it has been a few years since we last played, when you get down to a game count you're comfortable with.

-VR
  7. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 17:57
    @very-rusty said
    I may have won a few more but our games as I recall were usually pretty close, and you were a tough opponent. We will have to see where were at now since it has been a few years since we last played, when you get down to a game count you're comfortable with.

-VR
    Why on earth has this received so many thumbs down?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 18:49
    @pianoman1 said
    Why on earth has this received so many thumbs down?
    I have a small insignificant fan club that follow me around and thumb down all my posts for the Lulz, nothing better to do with their time. 🙂 Only 1 of them is decent at chess, well more than decent better than I am. I consider myself around average in comparison with others on the Site.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree