Flying Car

Flying Car

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
25 Mar 15

http://www.aeromobil.com/#url-video

Moves
25 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RBHILL
http://www.aeromobil.com/#url-video
I wonder how much it is to buy?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Mar 15

Originally posted by divegeester
from their faq:

How much is AeroMobil?
The prototype is work in progress and only after completion of the certification and homologation both as a car and as well as an aircraft we will be able to set the final configuration and therefore the final price span. Expect the price combination of sports car and Light Sports Aircraft (LSA), several hundreds of thousand Euro.

Moves
25 Mar 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
from their faq:

How much is AeroMobil?
The prototype is work in progress and only after completion of the certification and homologation both as a car and as well as an aircraft we will be able to set the final configuration and therefore the final price span. Expect the price combination of sports car and Light Sports Aircraft (LSA), several hundreds of thousand Euro.
Then like anything new just wait a few years and one of two things will happen, the price will drop drastically, or it will, like the Dodo bird, disappear.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Mar 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Then like anything new just wait a few years and one of two things will happen, the price will drop drastically, or it will, like the Dodo bird, disappear.
...and I thought the Dodo disappeared becaus ehunting it was cheap as opposed to expensive...

Moves
25 Mar 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
...and I thought the Dodo disappeared becaus ehunting it was cheap as opposed to expensive...
The result was the same...disappeared.😉

R

California

Moves
25 Mar 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I bet somewhere between 100,000 in a half a mil. So basically the price of a house.

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
25 Mar 15

Very old idea going back many years.
Makes for a terrible car and an even worse airplane.

R

California

Moves
25 Mar 15

I would assume to get one you have to have a pilots license?