FishHead111 banned.

FishHead111 banned.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Aug 16
1 edit

Anyone know why? With a rating of 1400 or so, it seems unlikely he would be caught using engine.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
31 Aug 16
1 edit

Well, he's known for hating non-whites as much as the badgers hate Bob.

Maybe he called someone a n*****?

F

Moves
31 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Anyone know why? With a rating of 1400 or so, it seems unlikely he would be caught using engine.
He (a.k.a. Sam the Sham et al.) was the rawest and most overt racist /white-supremacist this web site has ever had in my opinion. Whatever triggered his banning, he bizarrely blamed me for it (I had no clue what the issue was) as he spammed my PM inbox with six identical (very drunken sounding) messages accusing/threatening me of reporting him. I suppose I have betrayed his confidence by telling you this but it might help you to find the answer you're looking for.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
He (a.k.a. Sam the Sham et al.) was the rawest and most overt racist /white-supremacist this web site has ever had in my opinion. Whatever triggered his banning, he bizarrely blamed me for it (I had no clue what the issue was) as he spammed my PM inbox with six identical (very drunken sounding) messages accusing/threatening me of reporting him. I suppose I hav ...[text shortened]... his confidence by telling you this but it might help you to find the answer you're looking for.
Nice. Wonder what his handle will be in his next account?

Moves
31 Aug 16

FishTail666, or is that too obvious?😲😉

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Aug 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
FishTail666, or is that too obvious?😲😉
If he was a digihead it would be fishtail 000

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
He (a.k.a. Sam the Sham et al.) was the rawest and most overt racist /white-supremacist this web site has ever had in my opinion. Whatever triggered his banning, he bizarrely blamed me for it (I had no clue what the issue was) as he spammed my PM inbox with six identical (very drunken sounding) messages accusing/threatening me of reporting him. I suppose I hav ...[text shortened]... his confidence by telling you this but it might help you to find the answer you're looking for.
With comments like this, it's no wonder he was banned:

"Debates Forum "Obama has Failed Victims of Racism and Police Brutality" (article)
You can't begin to solve a problem if you can't identify the cause. The root cause of all black social dysfunction is ..... black people."

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Aug 16

The Duchess 64.5?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Aug 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
The Duchess 64.5?
You love her and you know you love her.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves