Eddie Izzard

Eddie Izzard

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
01 Sep 05

Has anyone here ever heard of him. I believe him to be the most brilliant comedian I have ever seen. Classics like "Dressed to Kill" and "Unrepeatable" are just some of my favorites. Anyone have any thoughts about him. If you haven't ever heard of him, I strongly recommend going to your nearest mall and buying something of his. Non stop laughs all the way through. Mind you, you have to be at least somewhat intelligent to understand his humor, so if yo don't fit the category, don't bother.

Cake or Death?

E
Panda

Moves
02 Sep 05

"Death. I mean cake, cake"
"Nyah, you said death first"

P

Moves
02 Sep 05

Originally posted by zakkwylder
Has anyone here ever heard of him. I believe him to be the most brilliant comedian I have ever seen. Classics like "Dressed to Kill" and "Unrepeatable" are just some of my favorites. Anyone have any thoughts about him. If you haven't ever heard of him, I strongly recommend going to your nearest mall and buying something of his. Non stop laughs all th ...[text shortened]... gent to understand his humor, so if yo don't fit the category, don't bother.

Cake or Death?
After a while, Noah realised he was punching a baboon.

Of course people have heard of him. He's big.

But if you don't like him, it's probably not because you aren't intelligent enough. It's just a matter of taste. I reckon he's awesome.

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
02 Sep 05

Originally posted by Elias5891
"Death. I mean cake, cake"
"Nyah, you said death first"
But I meant cake.

My comment about intelligence is derived from the fact that ive shown him to people i knew to be not so smart and didn't get alot of his jokes, while others who were up there in the intelligence quotient, primarily did get the jokes and found them to be quite funny.

Good in soups

In the can! Dummy!

Moves
02 Sep 05

He is a very very funny man - I saw him on tour and couldn't breathe for laughing....he may offend but his delivery is fairly gentle ... it isn't offensive for the sake of it.

e

Moves
02 Sep 05

I poked a badger with a spoon

DS

Moves
02 Sep 05

Has anyone here ever heard of him. I believe him to be the most brilliant comedian I have ever seen. Classics like "Dressed to Kill" and "Unrepeatable" are just some of my favorites. Anyone have any thoughts about him. If you haven't ever heard of him, I strongly recommend going to your nearest mall and buying something of his. Non stop laughs all th ...[text shortened]... gent to understand his humor, so if yo don't fit the category, don't bother.

Cake or Death?
yes, this guy is hilarious. i fell out of my chair watching him. not joking. that never happens.

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
02 Sep 05

Originally posted by elvendreamgirl
I poked a badger with a spoon
"Vigor, I have done many bad things".

"Well, so have I".

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
02 Sep 05
1 edit

Cake or Death?
Yeah. Eddie's dead sexy.

EDIT:
He's like the male version of Drool Barrymore, now I come to think of it.

P

Moves
02 Sep 05

Originally posted by shavixmir
Yeah. Eddie's dead sexy.

EDIT:
He's like the male version of Drool Barrymore, now I come to think of it.
Drool Barrymore???

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
02 Sep 05

Originally posted by Pullhard
Drool Barrymore???
Yes.
Hasn't she the prettiest face you've ever seen?

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/Artists/B/Barrymore_Drew/2005/01/27/drew.jpg

P

Moves
02 Sep 05

Originally posted by shavixmir
Yes.
Hasn't she the prettiest face you've ever seen?

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/Artists/B/Barrymore_Drew/2005/01/27/drew.jpg
Oh, I see. Drool as in make me drool. Thats pretty clever.

Good in soups

In the can! Dummy!

Moves
02 Sep 05

Back to Eddie dudes (rather than u sad-sack ego nerds)
do you lke the Hetero Agressive tansvestite angle?

Me happy mariedwivkids .... b4 u all get presumptive/aggressive

penguinpuffin

finsbury

Moves
02 Sep 05

i love eddie. seen him live 3 times.
stomache always hurts the next morning.

g
Wayward Soul

Your Blackened Sky

Moves
02 Sep 05

yeah-he's good. but not quite so good as Bill Bailey!