Did anyone ever find GB's hat?

Did anyone ever find GB's hat?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Dec 11

After days of searching i want to announce that i've officially given up my search. Please report back here if you find his much loved lost hat.

At first i thought the cat on the mat had stole the hat to give to Nat for a pat and some rat to get fat but this was proven untrue as the cat on the mat was already too fat from eating the bat that sat on the mat.

Moves
15 Dec 11

Originally posted by Trev33
After days of searching i want to announce that i've officially given up my search. Please report back here if you find his much loved lost hat.

At first i thought the cat on the mat had stole the hat to give to Nat for a pat and some rat to get fat but this was proven untrue as the cat on the mat was already too fat from eating the bat that sat on the mat.
Wat?

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
15 Dec 11

I am in a state of total shock. Apparently GB has "found" his hat! After devoting every waking moment to searching for his chapeau in parks, in libraries, in buses, under mats (with or without cats on) he calmy announces that it is found. I am devastated. By the by, my thread inviting answers as to why the cat sat on the mat was never satisfactorily concluded. Do you, Trev33, have any ideas?

Moves
15 Dec 11

Originally posted by Pianoman1
I am in a state of total shock. Apparently GB has "found" his hat! After devoting every waking moment to searching for his chapeau in parks, in libraries, in buses, under mats (with or without cats on) he calmy announces that it is found. I am devastated. By the by, my thread inviting answers as to why the cat sat on the mat was never satisfactorily concluded. Do you, Trev33, have any ideas?
I do, but as you wished, I defer to Trev.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 Dec 11

Believe I've finally got a promising lead on where my hat may be. Came to me in dream last night that it's probably hiding where most all lost things hide... somewhere in public in almost plain view. What think ye? What are we missing right beneath our noses?

gb

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
15 Dec 11

I've found your hat GB 🙂

http://www.redhotpawn.com/img/brand/rhp/rhplogo_xmas90.jpg

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Dec 11