Boro

Boro

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 May 15

Originally posted by redbadger
at least I am not a PRAT
Positive
Responding
Affirmative
Teacher?

rc

Moves
18 May 15

at least I am not a PRAT
Is diveswooster asking for another pasting? man this guy never learns. You would think he would be content to morris dance his way through the forums high on the estrogens in London water, but noooo, he needs to make a nuisance of himself in the process.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
18 May 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Is diveswooster asking for another pasting? man this guy never learns. You would think he would be content to morris dance his way through the forums high on the estrogens in London water, but noooo, he needs to make a nuisance of himself in the process.
he cant help himself Robbie he is a Proper Knob

Moves
18 May 15

at least I am not a PRAT
Who am I to spoil your illusion.

Moves
18 May 15

I've (and others) had your pants down in the forums so often that you should be glad we're not gay or you would have been spit-roasted as well.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
18 May 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I've (and others) had your pants down in the forums so often that you should be glad we're not gay or you would have been spit-roasted as well.
Well I had you pegged as a Pooftah.

rc

Moves
18 May 15
1 edit

Well I had you pegged as a Pooftah.
I am beginning to think you might be right, he has a rather unsavoury proclivity to fantasising about people with their pants down. Maybe that London water is stronger than we originally anticipated. He could be prancing around Golders Green as we speak!

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
18 May 15

I am beginning to think you might be right, he has a rather unsavoury proclivity to fantasising about people with their pants down. Maybe that London water is stronger than we originally anticipated. He could be prancing around Golders Green as we speak!
In a Tutu with his pumps and false eyelashes on

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 May 15

In a Tutu with his pumps and false eyelashes on
When Norwich kicks Boro's butt you two ladies will be crying into your handbags.

rc

Moves
18 May 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
When Norwich kicks Boro's butt you two ladies will be crying into your handbags.
Woa thats fightin talk! Is Delia Smith still the owner of your Canary chick fest?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
18 May 15

turning to the vernacular Norwich are a team of slumoking great mawthers

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 May 15

Delia could play up front and Norwich would still win.

4-0 my prediction.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
18 May 15

Delia could play up front and Norwich would still win.

4-0 my prediction.
Humble pie will stick in your craw.

Moves
18 May 15

Robbie, darling....don't be so hard to get you little tease.

rc

Moves
18 May 15

G g g g g g gay.