Best wished

Best wished

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
19 Dec 14

Merry Christmas to all, or Happy Hanuka, or merry Kwanza, or prized atheist day if that is what you prefer. No matter what I only want to wish all of you the best. I miss my days just scouring over the forums or having a few heated discussions. but I just wanted to stop in and wish you all the best.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Dec 14

Originally posted by KJCavalier
Merry Christmas to all, or Happy Hanuka, or merry Kwanza, or prized atheist day if that is what you prefer. No matter what I only want to wish all of you the best. I miss my days just scouring over the forums or having a few heated discussions. but I just wanted to stop in and wish you all the best.
Thanks, KJ. Same warm seasonal wishes to you and your family.
Your contributions to these forums are missed... -Bob

l

Moves
19 Dec 14

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

God Jul och Gott Nytt År!

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Dec 14

Originally posted by lolof
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

God Jul och Gott Nytt År!
Ditto to all my friends and the others.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
20 Dec 14

Hi KJ! Really miss you and the "good old days." I hope all is well with you. Happy Holidays! My preferred day is HOLY SAINT NICK DAY.

Moves
20 Dec 14

Originally posted by coquette
Hi KJ! Really miss you and the "good old days." I hope all is well with you. Happy Holidays! My preferred day is HOLY SAINT NICK DAY.
But that's December 6th...

Happy Chrimbo to the lot of you, and may next year bring higher ratings and more fun on the board and elsewhere.

Moves
20 Dec 14

And to you and yours as well as everyone else here on RHP.