being in Catalonia

being in Catalonia

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
03 Oct 17

quite accidently I am in Barcelona these days (World Conference on chemical engineering wcce10.org ) IT is quite something to be in the midst of the demonstartions. The question is always: what will happen next. As of now the demonstartions are loud but peaceful and the police is more trying to lead the traffic around...hopefully it will stay this way.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ponderable
quite accidently I am in Barcelona these days (World Conference on chemical engineering wcce10.org ) IT is quite something to be in the midst of the demonstartions. The question is always: what will happen next. As of now the demonstartions are loud but peaceful and the police is more trying to lead the traffic around...hopefully it will stay this way.
Stay safe old chap.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Stay safe old chap.
Thank you.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 Oct 17

I cannot help but think that a disintegrating Europe is to the benefit of US, Russia, China ..

it would be naïve to think that one or all are financing such disintegration.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Oct 17

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
I cannot help but think that a disintegrating Europe is to the benefit of US, Russia, China ..

it would be naïve to think that one or all are financing such disintegration.
who the real benefitor is (if any) seems to be seen. Catalunya will have a hard time to be accepted into the EU IF they manage to secede... I think Great Britain will sorely lose by the Brexit, but if there will be a winner is unclear still <🙁

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ponderable
who the real benefitor is (if any) seems to be seen. Catalunya will have a hard time to be accepted into the EU IF they manage to secede... I think Great Britain will sorely lose by the Brexit, but if there will be a winner is unclear still <🙁
I guess that would depend on how much trade Catalunya does on the mainland right now.