Are my pals Panteleymon and Ridge here?

Are my pals Panteleymon and Ridge here?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Jul 17
1 edit

They had carpet cleaner business either in Canada, Vancuver/Toronto, or in Duango.
Panteleymon was or perhaps still is Ukrainian immigrant, former orthodox priest who renounced faith for the love of game of poker and Mr. Ridge was former judge who was disgracefully dismissed because she made his secretary pregnant.
They both had sideburns, and pocket watches and were dressed as caricatures from Lucky Luke comics.
Their business was probably on its peak in midst sixites. They are now probably dead or if not, they must be then around 90, at least.

Oedipus complex: the name Ridge is perhaps wrong. It might be Pidgeon.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jul 17

Originally posted by @vandervelde
They had carpet cleaner business either in Canada, Vancuver/Toronto, or in Duango.
Panteleymon was or perhaps still is Ukrainian immigrant, former orthodox priest who renounced faith for the love of game of poker and Mr. Ridge was former judge who was disgracefully dismissed because she made his secretary pregnant.
They both had sideburns, and pocket ...[text shortened]... n around 90, at least.

Oedipus complex: the name Ridge is perhaps wrong. It might be Pidgeon.
Maybe not Pidgeon, but English.

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
30 Jul 17

im too new to know them.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
03 Aug 17

Him?