1. Joined
    15 Apr '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '21 14:42
    @vivify
    I'm pretty good at it. I definitely think you should get back into drawing or any art. It will stay with you all your life and it allows you to create something that is your own. Greatly satisfying in my case as I spend lots of time alone and instead of tv there's always a pen and ink around.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '21 14:52
    @shallow-blue said
    I don't see why not - L.S. Lowry did.
    Wasn't he a famous painter?

-VR
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Apr '21 14:58
    @mike169 said
    @vivify
    I'm pretty good at it. I definitely think you should get back into drawing or any art. It will stay with you all your life and it allows you to create something that is your own. Greatly satisfying in my case as I spend lots of time alone and instead of tv there's always a pen and ink around.
    Pretty good?

Your art is awesome Mike.
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    24 Apr '21 20:291 edit
    @moonbus said
    So, uh, yer past tense at drawing, eh Drew?
    Well ..... not quite so as of this week when I discovered a few interesting places in a woodland nearby. Thanks to my new rescue dog I’ve taken to wandering in the quieter parts where I took some pics and did my first outdoor drawing in years ..... still sloppy though ☹️
  5. Joined
    15 Apr '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '21 15:23
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Thank you Ghost! I'd say though that not everything works but when it does it can be good!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree