A continue-the-story game

A continue-the-story game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 Apr 22
1 edit

VvvvvvvV
CHOMP
^^^^^^

Moves
20 Apr 22

@divegeester said
VvvvvvvV
CHOMP
^^^^^^
“Burp”…excuse moi.😲

Moves
20 Apr 22
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
“Burp”…excuse moi.😲
said Aunt Matilda v2.01 faux-demurely. Her new android chassis still had the scar across the face which she had insisted on preserving "for sentimental reasons" that she always kept to herself. She still had the magic teapot from a certain German craftsman of the late 1800s that could pour whiskey instead of tea on demand, and at this stage of the game I was certainly more than ready for

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Apr 22
2 edits

@kevin-eleven said
said Aunt Matilda v2.01 faux-demurely. Her new android chassis still had the scar across the face which she had insisted on preserving "for sentimental reasons" that she always kept to herself. She still had the magic teapot from a certain German craftsman of the late 1800s that could pour whiskey instead of tea on demand, and at this stage of the game I was certainly more than ready for
a shot of “Matilda’s Malt” as it had become known among the Yr2 cadets in the back-room chat at the Star Academy. Watching Matilde pour us each a large measure of the 100% proof relplica Tennessee Bourbon into the vintage Royal Doulton ‘English Rose’ bone China teacups with such clinical technical precision suddenly unnerved me a little. I considered how tomorrow might play out and wether I would be able to exercise my own technical precision as I put another thousand Buggers to the sword of my twin Phase Plasma turrets. I was brought back to the present by a sweet tinkle of spoon on China as Matilde stirred in my medication; thank goodness for the medication I mussed, without it I would still be….

Moves
22 Apr 22

@divegeester said
a shot of “Matilda’s Malt” as it had become known among the Yr2 cadets in the back-room chat at the Star Academy. Watching Matilde pour us each a large measure of the 100% proof relplica Tennessee Bourbon into the vintage Royal Doulton ‘English Rose’ bone China teacups with such clinical technical precision suddenly unnerved me a little. I considered how tomorrow might pl ...[text shortened]... stirred in my medication; thank goodness for the medication I mussed, without it I would still be….
in the padded room my parents had built, for me, in the servant’s quarters behind the castle and over the moat.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
22 Apr 22

THE END

Moves
22 Apr 22

@divegeester said

THE END
"Not to make you even more paranoid," said Aunt Mathilde as she set her sherry glass down with augmented precision, "but I have observed you seem to look for weaknesses in others in preparation for your petty attacks. You poor dear. That generally indicates that your mindset involves a primary attack-or-be-attacked axis. It would be incorrect for me to speculate how that might have occurred, although of course

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
23 Apr 22

@kevin-eleven said
"Not to make you even more paranoid," said Aunt Mathilde as she set her sherry glass down with augmented precision, "but I have observed you seem to look for weaknesses in others in preparation for your petty attacks. You poor dear. That generally indicates that your mindset involves a primary attack-or-be-attacked axis. It would be incorrect for me to speculate how that might have occurred, although of course
… gurfffzzzzt… THUD!

A metallic burning smell emanated from where Aunt Mathilde’s head had been attached seconds before. Daneel drew back his Mklll Industrial Might & Magic “Tormentor” Laser Sabre and glanced coldly at Aunt Mathilde’s severed head which had partly rolled under the sofa where it lay on its side fizzing with positronic effervescence. Daneel stood, his 6’ 9” spindly frame stooping as he left to find…

Moves
23 Apr 22

@divegeester said
… gurfffzzzzt… THUD!

A metallic burning smell emanated from where Aunt Mathilde’s head had been attached seconds before. Daneel drew back his Mklll Industrial Might & Magic “Tormentor” Laser Sabre and glanced coldly at Aunt Mathilde’s severed head which had partly rolled under the sofa where it lay on its side fizzing with positronic effervescence. Daneel stood, his 6’ 9” spindly frame stooping as he left to find…
some cleaning up implements, he knew Matilda’s ancient cleaning lady had always placed in the oddest of places, hoping that he could find them before

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24 Apr 22

@great-big-stees said
some cleaning up implements, he knew Matilda’s ancient cleaning lady had always placed in the oddest of places, hoping that he could find them before
…the police arrived; Daneel new their response time, the distance from the nearest station and the maximum travel time to the house by hover-bike.

Mathilde was from a line of infiltration models. She had been designed, programmed and deployed in order for the authorities to monitor the movements and activities of Casper Xenlick the far left militant who’s influence was on the rise as his appeal to the factory floor had broadened significantly after the merger of the two Giant Robo Corps, ElastoMec and DigiMind.

Deneel cleaned up evidence of his presence, leaving the severed head of Matilde leaking positronic fluids under the sofa. As he left Deneel moved a chess piece in the active game depicted on the board in the hallway; white knight to c3. It was a message to his counterpart to…

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Apr 22

@divegeester said
…the police arrived; Daneel new their response time, the distance from the nearest station and the maximum travel time to the house by hover-bike.

Mathilde was from a line of infiltration models. She had been designed, programmed and deployed in order for the authorities to monitor the movements and activities of Casper Xenlick the far left militant who’s influence wa ...[text shortened]... me depicted on the board in the hallway; white knight to c3. It was a message to his counterpart to…
It was a cryptic message as nobody, as far as he knew, could play the noble game - nevertheless the message was crystal clear: your next step may be your last.

Moves
24 Apr 22

@torunn said
It was a cryptic message as nobody, as far as he knew, could play the noble game - nevertheless the message was crystal clear: your next step may be your last.
Well as luck would have it all three hover- bikes, employed by the police, broke down at the same time, half way to their destination. As the constables scratched their heads, the under sofa one (head) started making odd noises that were almost

Moves
29 Apr 22

@great-big-stees said
Well as luck would have it all three hover- bikes, employed by the police, broke down at the same time, half way to their destination. As the constables scratched their heads, the under sofa one (head) started making odd noises that were almost
reminiscent of the song "Car Wash" but were in fact an encrypted transmission intended for

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
29 Apr 22

@kevin-eleven said
reminiscent of the song "Car Wash" but were in fact an encrypted transmission intended for
Casper Xenlick who had returned home early from his union meeting with the heads of the shop floor workers associations at the Giant Robo Corps, ElastoMec and DigiMind, after his waistband bleeper alerted him to an unauthorised entry at his 50 acre home in the hinterland hills north of Robot City.

He was met at the door by two Roboinforcers and a tall slender man who introduced himself as “Hari Seldon” a “friend” from the History Research Foundation. Casper eyed Hari through slightly squinted eyes and a lens of suspicion. He had heard of Seldon and his enormous work in Psychohistory which had influenced governmental strategic thinking across the Galaxy.

But why was Seldon here, supporting investigation into the assassination of a domestic robot! After a long pause Seldon invited Xenlick into his own house, a gesture which simultaneously irritated and unnerved him. He desperately tried to remember if he had secured the …..

Moves
30 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Casper Xenlick who had returned home early from his union meeting with the heads of the shop floor workers associations at the Giant Robo Corps, ElastoMec and DigiMind, after his waistband bleeper alerted him to an unauthorised entry at his 50 acre home in the hinterland hills north of Robot City.

He was met at the door by two Roboinforcers and a tall slender man who i ...[text shortened]... imultaneously irritated and unnerved him. He desperately tried to remember if he had secured the …..
best solicitor, in his negotiations to take control of Casper’s Giant Robo Corps and associated companies under it’s control.