27 yr old can't reach puberty

27 yr old can't reach puberty

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17
2 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
The Freak thinks Earth is flat, citing stuff like 'how deep did the Russians dig through the Earth, implying they must have busted through the planet at 7 miles and are now in the middle of a vast conspiracy to hide that fact.

Satellites don't exist, NASA ALWAYS lies, no men walked on the moon, GPS is done from ground stations, the sun is a small globe m ...[text shortened]... why they have to include that one in the rest of the stupidity.

Have I missed anything Freak?
Oh - come - on!
You've known him longer than I have, so I'm having a bit of trouble believing you still don't know. I figured it out and even gave you a hint. But maybe you didn't see it, and I don't want to be unfair, so...

Oh, by the way, have you ever seen a cat resist chasing a laser dot moving across the floor?
Neither have I, but the cat I have now is older than I am. So next time I'm at the dollar store I'll get me one of those cheap laser pointers, and then see if I can drive that old cat bananas. He can still move fast if he wants to, but it seems like he doesn't want to most of the time... most of the time he's napping. I take naps too, but not like him... I couldn't sleep as much as he does no matter how hard I try... but he makes it look effortless.

&%$# it, I forgot what I wanted to say! Oh well, whatever it was it'll come back to me... or come back up on me... (?)
No, back to me... yeah, that's it. I got it right the first time.

Wo, check it out! No edits this time. 🙂

aww crap

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
31 Jan 17

No more talk with trolls.
If we all would do that you'd go insane. But we're nice 🙂

Tell us more about your platinum record and then how you faked the moon landing, dude. We love those stories!

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
31 Jan 17

Light always travels at the speed of light.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Jan 17

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Light always travels at the speed of light.
Except when on vacation, and then...

it's Island Time, baby!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Jan 17
1 edit

The Freak thinks Earth is flat, citing stuff like 'how deep did the Russians dig through the Earth, implying they must have busted through the planet at 7 miles and are now in the middle of a vast conspiracy to hide that fact.

Satellites don't exist, NASA ALWAYS lies, no men walked on the moon, GPS is done from ground stations, the sun is a small globe m ...[text shortened]... why they have to include that one in the rest of the stupidity.

Have I missed anything Freak?
Why, just the two most important things and one new development!
Sheesh!

â–ªWe cannot detect any curvature to the earth: everywhere you go, there you are, and the horizon is right there with you at eye level.

â–ªNASA has never produced an unaltered picture of the earth from space. As in ever.

â–ªSPOILER ALERT!: China says there is no evidence of previous lunar landings.

[The actual quote: "You no go to moon! You rie rike a dog! You no eat dog!" (Chinese is a very subtle language, but I think I got the gist of it here... )]

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17
2 edits

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Why, just the two most important things and one new development!
Sheesh!

â–ªWe cannot detect any curvature to the earth: everywhere you go, there you are, and the horizon is right there with you at eye level.

â–ªNASA has never produced an unaltered picture of the earth from space. As in ever.

â–ª[b]SPOILER ALERT!
: China says there is no evidence o ...[text shortened]... You no eat dog!" (Chinese is a very subtle language, but I think I got the gist of it here... )][/b]
Funny, if that isn't just another fake news site, why wait 40 years till the big denouncement? Ever think of that one?

We in fact CAN detect curvature of Earth by local sensors, lasers and such. Did you just ride in from the 19th century, you been asleep for 100 years?

You just come up with these off the wall statements like you are some kind of expert or something. In fact all it does is destroy whatever small shreds of street cred you ever had. You embarrass yourself and you don't even know it.

BTW, since you are an expert in your own mind, please tell us the way NASA alters images, I assume you have done extensive digital analysis spotting fakery, so tell us exactly what that fakery is, oh maven of all things scientific.

For instance, do you even know how an image from spacecraft is assembled?

Hey Lemon, Strange, you notice he denied none of what I said.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17
2 edits

Funny, if that isn't just another fake news site, why wait 40 years till the big denouncement? Ever think of that one?

We in fact CAN detect curvature of Earth by local sensors, lasers and such. Did you just ride in from the 19th century, you been asleep for 100 years?

You just come up with these off the wall statements like you are some kind of exp ...[text shortened]... e from spacecraft is assembled?

The name is Lime, not Strange... as in Lemon C Lime, okay? I don't understand why so many people assume this is not my real name.

Anywho, it appears no one is interested in my theory as to why Freaky will argue with 'established' scientifical factoids. It's actually a two part theory, and I was able to develop it using thought experiments to reverse engineer the time line back to when it all started. Thought experimentation was employed as my primary scientifecal tool because it was the only way for me to back up along the timeline to a point long before I was here to (literally) see it happen.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
The name is Lime, not Strange... as in Lemon C Lime, okay? I don't understand why so many people simply assume this is not my real name.

Anywho, it appears no one is interested in my theory as to why Freaky will argue with 'established' scientifical factoids. It's actually a two part theory, and I was able to developed it using thought experiments to r ...[text shortened]... me to back up along the timeline to a point long before I was here to (literally) see it happen.
Sorry, I was calling two people, You and Dr Strange. Can you reiterate what 'it happens' is?

Are you saying you agree with Freaky's assesment of Earth and NASA and all that, no such thing as satellites, GPS is done by ground stations, the ISS is fake, even though anyone with a decent telescope and the orbit times can get a picture of it and in fact can be seen with naked eyes on a cloudless night? No men on the moon, NASA faked all that, which would have been impossible given the technology of the time. Remember, I was there I saw the state of computer tech back in 1970 or so. For instance, my bosses were worried they would lose these monster mainframes with the computing power of a digital watch🙂 but they had to show use or the money guys would take away their toys. So they took me off my regular job (before I got on to Apollo) was wiring analog computer program boards, you wouldn't believe it if you hadn't seen it, a patch panel with 728 tits to solder point to point wires and when all was said and done, the computer did the job of analysing a spinning satellite with masses around the inside perifery, like would a mass of 1 kg here and a mass of 1.3 kg 80 degrees away and a 2 kg mass at 130 degrees, would it wobble when it spun.

All that, wiring dozens of connections, like a weeks work to do the job and verify, just to simulate a spinning satellite.

My boss, Horst Schlingloff, an engineer ( I was never more than a technician in those days) was given the job of interfacing a more advanced analog computer with a digital computer which we finally did and now we could eliminate the patch panel crap and the digital computer did basically the same thing but now it was making a program with the output being a stack of punched cards which now controlled the settings on the analog computer to do somewhat more advanced simulation, of course now, my cell phone could do all that and a million times faster but the gist of that is there was no way, ZERO way for any kind of graphics interface that could simulate stuff like how moon dust on the spacesuit feet, how that dust flung back in 1/6 gravity, no way in hell they could simulate that and get it right but the real thing sure did! The gist of all that is, in 1970 it was a lot cheaper just to frigging go to the moon and be done with it. And you notice, there was not ONE foreign power saying FAKE. It was AMERICAN traitors pulling that crap to sell books. Anyway sorry for the rant. So are you in line with Freaky?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17

Sorry, I was calling two people, You and Dr Strange.
Oh, I see... was it supposed to be a conference call?

I just now looked at my phone, and no one has called me since Sunday. And that was from a telemarketer who thought my first name is Lemont....
#%$& it, the name is Lemon!

L - E - M - O - N

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17

Oh, I see... was it supposed to be a conference call?

I just now looked at my phone, and no one has called me since Sunday. And that was from a telemarketer who thought my first name is Lemont....
#%$& it, the name is Lemon!

L - E - M - O - N
Ok, Mr Lime🙂 Can you answer the question?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17
2 edits

Ok, Mr Lime🙂 Can you answer the question?
Can you reiterate what 'it happens' is?

Sorry about that, I stopped reading before getting to your question.

I scanned your post and you appear to be asking me two questions. I didn't explain what 'it happens' is, so simply reiterating what I did say would be a waste of digital ink. All I've given here thus far are hints because of what I perceive as the absence of any sincere interest.

Your second question seems to be asking if I agree with Freaky's insight into established scientific thought... or something along those lines. But the question appears to miss the point I was alluding to earlier, so I'm not sure just yet how I should answer you.

There are a few areas of 'established' scientific thought mostly supported imo by agreement rather than raw information and fact, and I've seen you fully supporting what I believe are theories visibly tainted by political and monetary considerations. It's because of this a simple 'yes' or 'no' to the question appearing at the end of your post would be meaningless... because you are just as wrong about some things you firmly believe are scientifically sound as you believe Freaky's ideas are wrong.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17
1 edit

[b]Can you reiterate what 'it happens' is?

Sorry about that, I stopped reading before getting to your question.

I scanned your post and you appear to be asking me two questions. I didn't explain what 'it happens' is, so simply reiterating what I did say would be a waste of digital ink. All I've given here thus far are hints because of what I per ...[text shortened]... some things you firmly believe are scientifically sound as you believe Freaky's ideas are wrong.[/b]
Ok, so is the Earth a globe or a pancake? And, did men land on the moon?

I missed the other name, it's Captain Strange, sorry for the confusion. He was of the opinion c is not a variable. In your universe is c a variable? Do you know what c is, sorry if I am presumptive.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17
1 edit

Ok, so is the Earth a globe or a pancake? And, did men land on the moon?

I missed the other name, it's Captain Strange, sorry for the confusion. He was of the opinion c is not a variable. In your universe is c a variable? Do you know what c is, sorry if I am presumptive.
c is the speed of light in a vacuum (the letter 'c' means constant).
This definition is slightly outdated though, because it wasn't yet known why light appears to travel slower through a medium.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17

c is the speed of light in a vacuum (the letter 'c' means constant).
This definition is slightly outdated though, because it wasn't yet known why light appears to travel slower through a medium.
I think a medium slows light by absorption and re-emission, a relatively slow process that takes time so the effect is a light enters port A and leaves Port B maybe at half the speed of light. In other words it is not the same photon that that enters port A and exits Port B. The original photon entering gets used up in the absorption and re-emission deal. So it's not a huge huge mystery, not near as mysterious as to why c is in fact a constant.

But what about moon landings and such, are you in with what's his name?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Jan 17

You just come up with these off the wall statements like you are some kind of exp ...[text shortened]... e from spacecraft is assembled?

...why wait 40 years till the big denouncement? Ever think of that one?
Whoa.
sonhouse Spacey has no idea that China is claiming they recently made it to the moon?
How did anything space-related escape your orbit?
Short story: China says they got to the moon, no proof of any previous lunar landings.
Coincidentally, this announcement aligns with all other known information, namely, no proof of any lunar landing.
Despite a plethora of satellites spinning around the earth, the demonstrated ability of telescopic satellites to take pictures of anywhere in the universe, including the moon, we have literally zero visual confirmation of ANY man made object on the planet.

No, numbnuts: we cannot.
If we can see over vast stretches of flat spaces and see objects which should be beyond the horizon, then no curvature is detectable.

NASA uses Photoshop and other programs to doctor their images.
You're not claiming they don't are you?