.       .

. .

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 May 20

@the-pickled-walrus said
Found my pants...clever work Watson!
Some devilish rogue drank all of my beers!
Good chance you drank them yourself and can't remember! ๐Ÿ˜‰

-VR

Moves
15 May 20

Some bloke put them back in the beer store and they are demanding I pay again!

๐Ÿบ + ๐Ÿค— = ๐Ÿคฎ

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 May 20
2 edits

@the-pickled-walrus said
Some bloke put them back in the beer store and they are demanding I pay again!

๐Ÿบ + ๐Ÿค— = ๐Ÿคฎ
Don't you hate when you tell a bare faced lie and everyone sees it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

That is ok I just figure out what the two bold lettered periods were in the subject of this thread...............DUH.............

-VR

Moves
15 May 20

Hahaa

รœber-Nerd

Moves
17 May 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Don't you hate when you tell a bare faced lie and everyone sees it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

That is ok I just figure out what the two bold lettered periods were in the subject of this thread...............DUH.............

-VR
Four pages after "Awakened politely a nipple" the thread title finally registers on your cortex. Not the sharpest chisel in the toolbox, are you?

PS They usually come in pairs.

Moves
17 May 20

@moonbus said
Four pages after "Awakened politely a nipple" the thread title finally registers on your cortex. Not the sharpest chisel in the toolbox, are you?

Man...shows ya how dumb I am. I thought they were the pupils of Wilson W. Wilson Jr.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Moves
17 May 20

@moonbus said

(except among Amazons)

The gray austerity of the Moon seems a safer place these days, far from the heated organicism of the roiling numpties.

Hoping you and yours are well!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 20
1 edit

@moonbus said

I don't believe I ever claimed to be or the brightest bulb in the room..........I am sure you've had your own....................DUH..............Moments! ๐Ÿ˜‰

-VR

รœber-Nerd

Moves
20 May 20

@very-rusty said
I don't believe I ever claimed to be or the brightest bulb in the room..........I am sure you've had your own....................DUH..............Moments! ๐Ÿ˜‰

-VR
InDUHbitably.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 20
1 edit

@moonbus said
InDUHbitably.
You mean Indubitably....See you have your duh moments too or would you just call that a spelling error! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

DUH you! ๐Ÿ˜‰

-VR