1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 02:461 edit
    Rachel Notley continue on as Premiere of Alberta, given the current slide in the price of Canada's Oil prices?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 02:56
    great big stees stop flooding the forum with threads in a pitiful cry for attention?
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 03:01
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    great big stees stop flooding the forum with threads in a pitiful cry for attention?
    You, sir or madame, are mistaken as to my flooding. I am simply asking questions that are relevant to my situation.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 03:54
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Rachel Notley continue on as Premiere of Alberta, given the current slide in the price of Canada's Oil prices?
    Oil prices are down here too. The Price for gasoline is now down to $1.71 for regular here is Augusta, Georgia. Most of us here consider that a plus, however, if you work for a big oil compamy, you may see it differently.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 14:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Oil prices are down here too. The Price for gasoline is now down to $1.71 for regular here is Augusta, Georgia. Most of us here consider that a plus, however, if you work for a big oil compamy, you may see it differently.
    The job situations in both Alberta and Newfoundland, which both rely heavily on the oil industry, are, at best, dismal and the ripple effect is being seen almost as much on the national side with our dollar plunging to the lowest it's been against the American dollar since the early 2000s. Now that affect is a bonus for our manufacturing industries.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 15:14
    How can the head of a provincial government control oil prices?
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 02:14
    Originally posted by sh76
    How can the head of a provincial government control oil prices?
    Well for a starter she could try and reduce the taxes charged relative to it's production and sale.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 13:19
    Well for a starter she could try and reduce the taxes charged relative to it's production and sale.
    why should tehy if oil Prices are ridicoulously low anyway?
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 13:59
    How would that help the profits of the manufacturers?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree