What’s wrong with people?

What’s wrong with people?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
29 Mar 18
1 edit

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43586204

A vegan is celebrating the murder of a butcher and a left-winger is celebrating the death of a working class man doing his job (a cop).

I reckon a global nuclear war is needed.
Seriously, I’m sick of everyone.

It’s time for everyone to die.

Moves
29 Mar 18

Originally posted by @shavixmir

A vegan is celebrating the murder of a butcher and a left-winger is celebrating the death of a working class man doing his job (a cop).

and you cant see that you are one of what you are complaining about.

Infidel

Moves
29 Mar 18

"This just in: crazy people exist!!"

"Come to our wegpages! Read our sensational stories! Then post links to them on message boards so that other people read them as well! We need the MONEY!!"

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 18

Originally posted by @great-king-rat
[b]"This just in: crazy people exist!!"

"Come to our wegpages! Read our sensational stories! Then post links to them on message boards so that other people read them as well! We need the MONEY!!"[/b]
Wrong...Take away the publics platform ( the internet and media - free speech tools ) and all the craziness in the world disappears with it. I mean it works with guns... 🙄

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
29 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @shavixmir

Please don't worry too much about it. Having lived through the Cuban missile crisis, the cold war, Watergate, Iran - Contra, Y2K, the great recession, the 2012 doomsday scare, and now the Trump administration, I've learned these things have a way of working themselves out. 🙂

Infidel

Moves
29 Mar 18

Originally posted by @joe-shmo
Wrong...Take away the publics platform ( the internet and media - free speech tools ) and all the craziness in the world disappears with it. I mean it works with guns... 🙄
That, sir, is an awesome comparison!! Totally on point.

I think you've effectively ended the gun discussion now. Maybe put out a public statement and end this once and for all?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
29 Mar 18

Originally posted by @great-king-rat
That, sir, is an awesome comparison!! Totally on point.

I think you've effectively ended the gun discussion now. Maybe put out a public statement and end this once and for all?
Excellent!

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
29 Mar 18

Originally posted by @joe-shmo
Well... uh... not sure what yer yappin’ aboot, but it seems you’ve forgotten yer meds.

Other than that... yes! I think.
No. Sorry, can’t really say...