US right wing oblivious to national security.

US right wing oblivious to national security.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
50d

Why is the republican party and specifically the magites in it, Jim Jordan, MTG, Gaetz and the rest of that crowd, now that their god king is in legal trouble for refusing to hand over TS docs, why are they now not interested in national security, for instance, what names have already been revealed to foreigners where those lives could be in direct danger and the like? Can anyone tell me why?

Moves
47d

@sonhouse said
Why is the republican party and specifically the magites in it, Jim Jordan, MTG, Gaetz and the rest of that crowd, now that their god king is in legal trouble for refusing to hand over TS docs, why are they now not interested in national security, for instance, what names have already been revealed to foreigners where those lives could be in direct danger and the like? Can anyone tell me why?
Don't be an idiot, and don't phrase your questions like Joey-boy. "Can anyone tell me why?" Yes. Of course we can. Stop playing for the peanut gallery.

But just in case you really are that stupid: they have never been interested in national security, and the foreigners those names have been revealed to are the same foreigners who payroll that lot, i.e. Putin, Xi and Musk.

Asking pretend-dumb rhetorical questions does not become you. Leave that to the MAGAfluencers.

Lake Como

Moves
47d

@Shallow-Blue
No one in DC is interested in National Security. They, all of them, sometimes mention the influx of criminals, cretins, smugglers and common garbage entering illegally, but allow it to happen.
They are fiddling while Rome burns. Ha, that sounds cool, I made that up, Kev.

Moves
47d

@sonhouse said
which party is letting any and everyone into our country?

Moves
47d

@mott-the-hoople said
which party is letting any and everyone into our country?
More immigrants have been stopped under Biden in one year than under Trump in all four. So... the Republicans have been letting any and every Putin asset, such as Gaetz, MTG, Trump &al., straight into Congress, and you're fine with that.

Moves
47d

@shallow-blue said
More immigrants have been stopped under Biden in one year than under Trump in all four. So... the Republicans have been letting any and every Putin asset, such as Gaetz, MTG, Trump &al., straight into Congress, and you're fine with that.
LOL...lying fool

Lake Como

Moves
46d

@shallow-blue said
Fool

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
46d

The title should read: US right wing oblivious.

No more context is actually needed.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
46d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
The title should read: US right wing oblivious.

No more context is actually needed.
Shag doody for brains post should be titled: obvious is obvious.

But as obvious as it was, shag doody still felt his little funny one liner needed a second line explanation. Shag doody is oblivious to the fact we don't need to be walked through his puerile attempts at humor.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
46d

@wajoma said
Shag doody for brains post should be titled: obvious is obvious.

But as obvious as it was, shag doody still felt his little funny one liner needed a second line explanation. Shag doody is oblivious to the fact we don't need to be walked through his puerile attempts at humor.
Did I just hear a koala barf incel juice?

Ugh.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
46d

@Shallow-Blue
I was baiting the ultrarightwingnuts, wanted to see their answers. They came through already, national security, no big deal.

Moves
46d

@sonhouse said
@Shallow-Blue
I was baiting the ultrarightwingnuts,
Well, be above that.