1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 01:31
    Political suicide or is UKIP showing its true colours?

At a time when UKIP is struggling to find a raison d'être
    it is taking on Mr. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (Robinson's real name)
    as an advisor.

What is a single-issue Party to do?
    Find another single issue I suppose ... like anti-Islamism.
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 01:36
    I think it means the era of feigned outrage over Tommy and the likes is coming to an end.

Pres. Trump won because a lot of the shame tactics and faux outrage over politically incorrect commentary doesn't actually resonate with average voters.

If the UK hasn't been completely & totally captured by an orchestrated far left narrative, it doesn't really matter that they are employing him. He's just a right wing anti-immigration advocate.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 16:54
    @philokalia said
    I think it means the era of feigned outrage over Tommy and the likes is coming to an end.

Pres. Trump won because a lot of the shame tactics and faux outrage over politically incorrect commentary doesn't actually resonate with average voters.

If the UK hasn't been completely & totally captured by an orchestrated far left narrative, it doesn't really matter that they are employing him. He's just a right wing anti-immigration advocate.
    Trump won because 63 million morons thought it was a good idea to have a moron as president. But that is not the politically correct analysis, I suppose.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree