1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 13:37
    A few recent Trumpisms:

"Nato is as bad as Nafta"

Trump told leaders at the G7 summit that Crimea was Russian because everyone there speaks Russia.

“But the European Union was set up to take advantage of the United States.”

Discuss.
  2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 13:48
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    A few recent Trumpisms:

Trump told leaders at the G7 summit that Crimea was Russian because everyone there speaks Russia.

Discuss.
    If "The Donald" told his lemming like followers the sky was green and the grass was purple, that would be their accepted mantra too.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 14:02
    Originally posted by @mchill
    If "The Donald" told his lemming like followers the sky was green and the grass was purple, that would be their accepted mantra too.
    After this terrible mass malaise has passed...the "Cult of Trump" will require significant deprogramming.

The susceptible populations that conservatives have preyed upon for generations may already be too far gone, however. I fear that only catastrophic consequences will snap them back into rationality.

With history as guide, I hope we get off more like the Italians. As they were far luckier than the Germans when it was their turn to "pay the piper".
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 14:15
    A few recent Trumpisms:

Discuss.
    Your president lies, doesn’t
    know his arse from his elbow, has all the empathy of Himmler and is a first class coward.

He’s like as if all three characters in the wizard of Oz were spliced with malice ignorance and untruths... then shat out the arse of a drunk donkey onto a gaggle of pro-lifers mopping up a steaming pile of abortion tissue.
  5. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 14:23
    His idiocy knows no bounds. To disparage NATO is probably the worst offense I've head from him yet re: foreign policy. I can't even begin to describe how repulsive it is that a sitting US president would disparage NATO. Talk about a knife in the back of long standing allies.
  6. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 14:31
    A few recent Trumpisms:

Discuss.
    Is he senile? I'm not joking, these pronouncements sound a little like he could be.
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 14:35
    Originally posted by @ullr
    His idiocy knows no bounds. To disparage NATO is probably the worst offense I've head from him yet re: foreign policy. I can't even begin to describe how repulsive it is that a sitting US president would disparage NATO. Talk about a knife in the back of long standing allies.
    the nato guys that rape pillage and plunder in Africa and all over the world the white hats aint got nothing on them
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 14:38
    A few recent Trumpisms:

Discuss.
    You misspelled disgust.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 15:18
    A few recent Trumpisms:

Drumpf told leaders at the G7 summit that Crimea was Russian because everyone there speaks Russia.

Discuss.
    what is there to discuss? a lunatic said some lunacy, again?

how about no. how about we discuss something that actually matters, like kicking out republicans and spineless democrats out of office in november?
  10. Germany
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 16:29
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    Is he senile? I'm not joking, these pronouncements sound a little like he could be.
    Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 16:39
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of th ...[text shortened]... led, they just killed us.

Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America
    Does he use LSD, that you know?
  12. Germany
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 16:41
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Does he use LSD, that you know?
    No puppet! No puppet! You're the puppet! sniffles
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 16:42
    “When we won the state of Wisconsin, it hadn’t been won by a Republican since Dwight D. Eisenhower.”

- Donald Trump yesterday -

So, he claims something either out of ignorance, stupidity or delberately creating false information.

The facts?
    Following Eisenhower’s two Badger State victories in 1952 and 1956, Wisconsin voted for Republican presidential candidates in 1960, 1968, 1972, 1980 and 1984 before Mr. Trump’s win in 2016.
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 19:40
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    “When we won the state of Wisconsin, it hadn’t been won by a Republican since Dwight D. Eisenhower.”

- Donald Trump yesterday -

So, he claims something either out of ignorance, stupidity or delberately creating false information.

The facts?
    Following Eisenhower’s two Badger State victories in 1952 and 1956, Wisconsin voted for Republican presidential candidates in 1960, 1968, 1972, 1980 and 1984 before Mr. Trump’s win in 2016.
    Yet, no complaints from Republicans. Meanwhile, Obama got attacked for using "Fancy mustard".
  15. Germany
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 07:36
    "I never pushed the Republicans in the House to vote for the Immigration Bill, either GOODLATTE 1 or 2, because it could never have gotten enough Democrats as long as there is the 60 vote threshold. I released many prior to the vote knowing we need more Republicans to win in Nov." - June 30, 2018

"HOUSE REPUBLICANS SHOULD PASS THE STRONG BUT FAIR IMMIGRATION BILL, KNOWN AS GOODLATTE II, IN THEIR AFTERNOON VOTE TODAY, EVEN THOUGH THE DEMS WON’T LET IT PASS IN THE SENATE. PASSAGE WILL SHOW THAT WE WANT STRONG BORDERS & SECURITY WHILE THE DEMS WANT OPEN BORDERS = CRIME. WIN!" - June 27, 2018

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree