Top 1%

Top 1%

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
17 Jul 18

https://www.msn.com/en-in/money/photos/the-20-richest-people-of-all-time/ss-BBsg8nX#image=21

Above is a compilation of the all time rich guys in world history.

Surprise, surprise! The richest top contenders were world despotic rulers.

Isn't this what collectivism is all about, which is shrinking the top 1% to the top 0.0000001%?

Back to basics

About

Moves
17 Jul 18

Originally posted by @whodey
https://www.msn.com/en-in/money/photos/the-20-richest-people-of-all-time/ss-BBsg8nX#image=21

Above is a compilation of the all time rich guys in world history.

Surprise, surprise! The richest top contenders were world despotic rulers.

Isn't this what collectivism is all about, which is shrinking the top 1% to the top 0.0000001%?
No.

Getting an article about (rich) despotic rulers to be an attack on collectivism is so classic Whodey that it'ssort of funny. In a sad way.

Shouldn't you working three jobs to help make America great again for the next generation?

w

Moves
18 Jul 18

Originally posted by @lundos
No.

Getting an article about (rich) despotic rulers to be an attack on collectivism is so classic Whodey that it'ssort of funny. In a sad way.

Shouldn't you working three jobs to help make America great again for the next generation?
Luckily, in this current economy I have the option of working those jobs is I so choose instead of being forced on food stamps.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Jul 18

Originally posted by @whodey
Luckily, in this current economy I have the option of working those jobs is I so choose instead of being forced on food stamps.
Food stamps might taste good if cooked with garlic.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
19 Jul 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Food stamps might taste good if cooked with garlic.
Nothing beats garlic food stampies baked for 15 mins in a risotto reduction.