this is who you libs are supporting...

this is who you libs are supporting...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
34d

"A former Israeli hostage who was freed during a truce in November says that she was abducted from her home in Israel on October 7 by Palestinian civilians, not Hamas members, who then sold her in Gaza to Hamas terrorists."

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/09/former-hostage-i-was-abducted-by-palestinian-civilians-sold-to-hamas/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
34d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Is that supposed to support your thesis since a civilian did the kidnapping, that means Libs approved? What the hell is wrong with you? You will weaponize fukking MILK SHAKES if you thought it would denigrate Biden or libs.

Moves
34d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Is that supposed to support your thesis since a civilian did the kidnapping, that means Libs approved? What the hell is wrong with you? You will weaponize fukking MILK SHAKES if you thought it would denigrate Biden or libs.
most libs here support hamas

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
34d
2 edits

@Mott-The-Hoople
Right, libs support Hamas. And I can fly if I flap my arms fast enough. Some libs hate what Naten YAHOO is doing to Israel even before the war in Gaza but that is not supporting Hamas. Like I said you would weaponize MILK SHAKES if you thought it would denigrate dems or libs or especially ANY Biden. YOU are the traitor here, you clearly fervently wish you had been their on Jan 6 smashing poles and fire extinguishers into the heads of the Capitol cops.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
34d

@mott-the-hoople said
"A former Israeli hostage who was freed during a truce in November says that she was abducted from her home in Israel on October 7 by Palestinian civilians, not Hamas members, who then sold her in Gaza to Hamas terrorists."

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/09/former-hostage-i-was-abducted-by-palestinian-civilians-sold-to-hamas/
How many times do you need to be told that being against Israel’s attack on Palestinians, doesn’t make one pro Hamas?

Are you really this thick?

Moves
34d

@shavixmir said
How many times do you need to be told that being against Israel’s attack on Palestinians, doesn’t make one pro Hamas?

Are you really this thick?
how many times do you need to be told hamas and the civilians are the same?

Z

Moves
34d

@mott-the-hoople said
how many times do you need to be told hamas and the civilians are the same?
Narrator:
Shav immediately realized mott was, indeed, THAT thick.