1. S. Korea
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 00:21
    @shavixmir said
    https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-55009950

The BBC did this whole article on the subject.
    The voter fraud scam has been resounding on social media for months, fed and amplified by trump.

Seriously worrying stuff in a democracy.
    Did you find the accusations of Russian collusion to steal the election in 2016 equally disturbing?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 01:44
    @metal-brain said
    "it would have been found in the canvass process even if the person who originally made the error hadn't quickly realized it."

How do you know that is true? I can say the moon is made of cheese, but that does not make it true. How would the canvass process catch it if it was not "noticed" before that?
    Because of Michigan Election Law:

"168.801 Canvass of votes by precinct inspectors; public access.

Sec. 801. Immediately on closing the polls, the board of inspectors of election in each precinct shall proceed to canvass the vote. Such canvass shall commence by a comparison of the poll lists and a correction of any mistakes that may be found therein until they shall be found or made to agree. Such canvass shall be public and the doors to the polling places and at least 1 door in the building housing the polling places and
    giving ready access to them shall not be locked during such canvass."

"168.806 Duplicate statements of returns; contents, certificate as to correctness.

Sec. 806. (1) The election inspectors shall then prepare duplicate statements of the returns showing the
    whole number of votes cast for all offices voted that are to be canvassed by the board of county canvassers, the names of the persons for whom the votes were given, and the number each person received. "

https://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/mcl/pdf/mcl-116-1954-XXIX.pdf

The election inspectors in each precinct and county are evenly divided between the Republican and Democrats. A wide Biden victory in a normally secure Republican county would have surely triggered an examination of the machines, just like what happened shortly after the error anyway. Thus, there is no chance the error would have gone uncorrected.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:08
    @no1marauder said
    Because of Michigan Election Law:

"168.801 Canvass of votes by precinct inspectors; public access.

Sec. 801. Immediately on closing the polls, the board of inspectors of election in each precinct shall proceed to canvass the vote. Such canvass shall commence by a comparison of the poll lists and a correction of any mistakes that may be found therein until they shall ...[text shortened]... ened shortly after the error anyway. Thus, there is no chance the error would have gone uncorrected.
    "A wide Biden victory in a normally secure Republican county would have surely triggered an examination of the machines, just like what happened shortly after the error anyway. Thus, there is no chance the error would have gone uncorrected."

In other words, you are saying they would simply notice it because it would be obvious. What if it was not obvious? As I have said before a different county with a higher population might not make it so obvious and be noticed.

There is no safeguard in the canvassing process. All you have proven is that the Antrim county error would have likely been detected. Another county could possibly have an error that was NOT noticed.

You are wrong. That does not prove such errors would always be caught. It actually proves a closer vote would not be noticed and go undetected. Dominion voting machines should be banned. The error is unforgivable. It should not be possible and it is. There are no safeguards to catch those errors as you falsely claimed.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:11
    @Metal-Brain
    So Biden only won by 5 million 900,000 votes? I suppose even if true about those machines, why is it only NOW that a TRUMP cult is big in the US, NOW those machines are no good?

There is NOTHING you can do or say to change the fact TRUMP IS A LOSER.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:16
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So Biden only won by 5 million 900,000 votes? I suppose even if true about those machines, why is it only NOW that a TRUMP cult is big in the US, NOW those machines are no good?

There is NOTHING you can do or say to change the fact TRUMP IS A LOSER.
    Since you are pretending to be so confident that Biden won fair and square does that mean you are okay with a recount in MI?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:181 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    Sure, let there be recounts by all means, TRUMP STILL LOSES. There is NOTHING you can do or say to change that FACT.
    You are one desperate little man with nothing to say.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:20
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Sure, let there be recounts by all means, TRUMP STILL LOSES. There is NOTHING you can do or say to change that FACT.
    Good. We finally agree on something.
    A recount in MI will do no harm and if you are right it is in Biden's interest for it to take place.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:24
    @Metal-Brain
    Whatever TROLL. If he lost Michigan he STILL WINS.

Did you even do the math on the electoral college votes?

BTW, one of the electors in Michigan tried to reverse the vote ILLEGALLY BTW, but it didn't do any good, TRUMP LOST BIG TIME. By 6 MILLION votes and there is NOTHING you can do or say to change that.
    GROW UP FOR GODS SAKE, Be a MAN not a troll and except the fact Trump is a LOSER and soon to be CRIMINAL even if he pardons himself with won't keep off the big dogs of the STATES filing charges against him.
    You ignore THAT little fact also in your blind devotion to a loser sociopath.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:34
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Whatever TROLL. If he lost Michigan he STILL WINS.

Did you even do the math on the electoral college votes?

BTW, one of the electors in Michigan tried to reverse the vote ILLEGALLY BTW, but it didn't do any good, TRUMP LOST BIG TIME. By 6 MILLION votes and there is NOTHING you can do or say to change that.
    GROW UP FOR GODS SAKE, Be a MAN not a troll a ...[text shortened]... charges against him.
    You ignore THAT little fact also in your blind devotion to a loser sociopath.
    If widespread vote rigging is found in any state it would surely lead to recounts of other states. If a recount in MI proves Trump still lost it would likely end any legal battles for more recounts.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:53
    @Metal-Brain
    Right. Trump stopping the frivolous lawsuits. Good luck with that one.
    He is a JOKE, the laughing stock of the country AND around the world.

EVERYONE else but the Trump cult knows that as well.

Too bad you are so blind.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 13:10
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Right. Trump stopping the frivolous lawsuits. Good luck with that one.
    He is a JOKE, the laughing stock of the country AND around the world.

EVERYONE else but the Trump cult knows that as well.

Too bad you are so blind.
    You need to wait for a lawsuit to proceed before you consider it frivolous. You are not the defendant.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 13:361 edit
    @metal-brain said
    "A wide Biden victory in a normally secure Republican county would have surely triggered an examination of the machines, just like what happened shortly after the error anyway. Thus, there is no chance the error would have gone uncorrected."

In other words, you are saying they would simply notice it because it would be obvious. What if it was not obvious? As I have sai ...[text shortened]... uld not be possible and it is. There are no safeguards to catch those errors as you falsely claimed.
    You keep lying about this. You can read the Michigan Secretary of State's detailed statement regarding the matter here: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rumor-alert-dominion-voting-systems-fraud-claims/

It verifies what I have been saying i.e. that it was a human error not any problem with Dominion's machines or software and that the error would have been found in the canvassing process even if it hadn't been quickly found and corrected by the human making the error.

So stop repeating falsehoods.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 14:211 edit
    @no1marauder said
    You keep lying about this. You can read the Michigan Secretary of State's detailed statement regarding the matter here: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rumor-alert-dominion-voting-systems-fraud-claims/

It verifies what I have been saying i.e. that it was a human error not any problem with Dominion's machines or software and that the error would have been found in t ...[text shortened]... n't been quickly found and corrected by the human making the error.

So stop repeating falsehoods.
    I didn't lie about anything. You are the liar. Your own excerpt did not confirm what you thought it did, it said it would get caught for no other reason than it got caught the first time.

Dominion's machines are making the human error possible. Stop defending a flaw in Dominion machines that make the flipping of thousands of votes possible by human error. The error involved dominion software. Dominion is not off the hook at all. Catching the error does not change the fact the votes were flipped. No such flaw should exist. It is the machine design that makes the human error problem possible. Voting machines should be idiot proof. The flaw can be corrected, but why use Dominion at all. They have failed miserably!

I told the truth. Stop your lying!
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 15:34
    @metal-brain said
    I didn't lie about anything. You are the liar. Your own excerpt did not confirm what you thought it did, it said it would get caught for no other reason than it got caught the first time.

Dominion's machines are making the human error possible. Stop defending a flaw in Dominion machines that make the flipping of thousands of votes possible by human error. The error in ...[text shortened]... cted, but why use Dominion at all. They have failed miserably!

I told the truth. Stop your lying!
    The link demolishes your "arguments". Since you have been shown several times your claims are false, I guess you believe you can just brazenly lie and no one will check your lies.

But anyone can read the link I already provided so your bluff isn't going to work.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 15:59
    From the link:

"The equipment and software did not malfunction and all ballots were properly tabulated. However, the clerk accidentally did not update the software used to collect voting machine data and report unofficial results."

It then explains the proper vote counts are on tabulator tapes that are reviewed by the County Board of Canvassers manually and thus any such error in the unofficial counts would have been corrected in the canvass.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree