1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Dec '19 16:16
    @AverageJoe1
    You don't remember the issue for Jared for instance, Trump FORCING an ultra top secret clearance on him even though Jared fukked up his paperwork time and time again, a BIG flag for the professional vetting folks but your god Trump bypassed all that and got someone a clearance that should never have been granted.
    I guess that means nothing to you. Also having basically his whole close family as advisers?
    That is the big ugly flag of nepotism.
    No big deal, right? His sons supposedly running his businesses? Come on, just how corrupt does someone have to be before you notice and start thinking about it?
  2. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    15 Dec '19 19:28
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You don't remember the issue for Jared for instance, Trump FORCING an ultra top secret clearance on him even though Jared fukked up his paperwork time and time again, a BIG flag for the professional vetting folks but your god Trump bypassed all that and got someone a clearance that should never have been granted.
    I guess that means nothing to you. Also having ...[text shortened]... es? Come on, just how corrupt does someone have to be before you notice and start thinking about it?
    YouTube

suck on this for awhile.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree