1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 19:21
    Brilliant, US politics is better than Game of Thrones. Almost.
  2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 19:321 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    This administration is being run by a reality TV show guy with an over sized ego, that loves firing people. Need I say more?? More circus acts to follow. 😞
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 19:41
    Originally posted by @mchill
    This administration is being run by a reality TV show guy with an over sized ego, that loves firing people. Need I say more?? More circus acts to follow. 😞
    I'm sure whodey will be along shortly to explain how Obamacare is to blame.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 01:571 edit
    You're fired!

Trump is the George Steinbrenner of politics.

No doubt, he will hire and fire him at least 6 more times.

It was nice to see Trump fire him after his little escapade.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 05:14
    Originally posted by @whodey
    You're fired!

Trump is the George Steinbrenner of politics.

No doubt, he will hire and fire him at least 6 more times.

It was nice to see Trump fire him after his little escapade.
    It was Kelly who fired him as I understood the news. This guy gives some hope. The question is when he (Kelly) will find himself in a position where exit is the only way.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 05:22
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    It was Kelly who fired him as I understood the news. This guy gives some hope. The question is when he (Kelly) will find himself in a position where exit is the only way.
    Hate him if you wish. Trump has two Marine four-star generals in his cabinet. The United States of America is in good hands. Is, not are. E Plurubus Unum.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 05:52
    Originally posted by @sasquatch672
    Hate him if you wish. Trump has two Marine four-star generals in his cabinet. The United States of America is in good hands. Is, not are. E Plurubus Unum.
    A sort of military coup, you say?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 05:59
    If ever there was a leader who needed to surround themself with good people, it's Trump. Sraramucci's dismissal was completely appropriate, it's his hiring that is questionable.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 07:52
    Gotta have your share of military folks. Like Flynn. Great guy, amirite?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 08:37
    as long as nobody gets bombed, this is indeed the funniest show on TV.

not for the american people though. they get to star in it. less fun for them.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 13:03
    So Trump gets no credit for him being fired?

Got it. I didn't think so.
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 13:11

He gets the credit of having the Clown hired in the first place and having him reporting directly to him. If he would have been the one firing him, it would have been more or less imidiately after the interview which he (the Mooch) royally [expletive] up.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 13:121 edit
    He gets the credit of having the Clown hired in the first place and having him reporting directly to him. If he would have been the one firing him, it would have been more or less imidiately after the interview which he (the Mooch) royally [expletive] up.
    I would like to see all high ranking political figures throwing the "F" bomb around and threatening to harm people be fired. I would even like to see low ranking politicians like that have the same fate.

How about you?
  14. Germany
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 13:21

Yeah, Trump should get "credit" for hiring an idiot and then firing him 10 days later.
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 14:29
    I would like to see all high ranking political figures throwing the "F" bomb around and threatening to harm people be fired. I would even like to see low ranking politicians like that have the same fate.

How about you?
    Indeed I would like some dignity.

But on your original question: trump did install "the mooch" reporting directly to him. In Germany it would not have taken days to fire him.
    The message was brought by Sandra Huckabee (the correctway, btw) and the reason quoted was to give John Kerry a clean start.

Nothing about Trump being not Content with the guy. And whats more, by not shielding Priebus from that unfair and extremly undignified attack Trump fired Priebus. Thus at least inherently supporting Mooch.

So where exactly should the credit come from?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree