1. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 17:253 edits
    As Robert Mueller begins to methodically uncover the Trump administration's many dealings with Russia, in addition to the financial crimes they've committed, some republicans are scrambling like rats to find a way to get rid of him. Reps. Matt Gaetz of Florida, Andy Biggs of Arizona and Louis Gohmert of Texas say say Mueller should step down because he was FBI director when a Russian-backed company purchased American uranium mines in 2010. They say he mishandled the case, which Trump has called the "real Russia story. In addition, Steve Bannon, former White House chief strategist and current head of Breitbart News, has a different idea: de-fund Mueller's office. Bannon is looking to garner "support for a proposal from Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., that would end funding for Mueller’s office within six months of the bill being signed into law," Politico reported. In order to gain the support, he has pushed the idea on prominent conservative news outlets and figures such as Fox News's Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham as well as radio host Rush Limbaugh. There is little evidence Robert Mueller mishandled anything, and Bannon's idea of defunding Muellers investigation looks pretty suspicious to me. If the Trump administration is as squeaky clean as they claim, then why are they trying to shut Mueller down??

It's clear the Trump administration is scrambling to keep their ties with Russia hidden, as well as their many shady business dealings. This shows the growing desperation some republicans have to stop this investigation at all cost!
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 18:00
    Originally posted by @mchill
    .....They say he mishandled the case, which Trump has called the "real Russia story." Is there any real evidence Robert Mueller mishandled this case, or is this just an attempt dispose of Robert Mueller, and to keep the Trump administration's dirty little secrets hidden?
    Will Mueller be axed before he gets to indict Big Donnie? Will Big Donnie escape the long arm of the Law?
    Will the Kush crack and spill the beans, before Big Donnie throws him under a bus?

For all these questions and a whole lot more, keep watching Monday night as Big Donnie returns, all pumped up and ready to go in Prime Time Trump.

Don't change your channel America, it's gonna be Great ™
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 01:39
    Originally posted by @mchill
    As Robert Mueller begins to methodically uncover the Trump administration's many dealings with Russia, in addition to the financial crimes they've committed, some republicans are scrambling like rats to find a way to get rid of him. Reps. Matt Gaetz of Florida, Andy Biggs of Arizona and Louis Gohmert of Texas say say Mueller should step down because he was F ...[text shortened]... This shows the growing desperation some republicans have to stop this investigation at all cost!
    Mueller won't quit until he finds something... anything.
    It's all grist for the mill for the intrepid, on the ground and up to the minute conspiracy theory reporters. And reporterettes.
    And btw, we still don't know who shot JR...

Well, actually, I don't know who shot him. But in my defense this is because I don't care. Never have...

still don't

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree