1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    19 Aug '15 08:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yes I do, just like I would view the Nazi regime as filth for coming up with medical innovations at the expense of Jewish medical prisoners.
    "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

Godwin's Law
  2. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    19 Aug '15 08:25
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Potentials aren't realities.
    "Potentials aren't realities"

ZEFs are not children
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 00:431 edit
    Originally posted by finnegan
    "Potentials aren't realities"

ZEFs are not children
    True, but eventually most do become children. Who eventually decides when that occurs?
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 00:44
    "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

Godwin's Law
    That doesn't make the comparison automatically wrong.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 05:31
    Originally posted by normbenign
    True, but eventually most do become children. Who eventually decides when that occurs?
    You, of course. Clearly you are more qualified to make that decision than women.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 11:14

Godwin's Law
    There is nothing special about the Nazi regime.

They were collectivists who simply carried out the anti-Semitic atrocities on a larger scale that was already carried out centuries before them.

Looking at history, there is then nothing special about power hungry collectivists like Hitler nor anti-Semites. They are literally a dime a dozen.

Tell Godwin to read a history book because all history does is repeat itself.

Speaking of which, has Iran and the UN destroyed the Zionist state yet?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree