Chomsky brilliant as always.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 15:44
    @zahlanzi said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llzoItQgLOQ

Chomsky brilliant as always.
    I used to like Chomsky until I realized he is a partisan creature. He bought into the anthropogenic global warming propaganda. He wrote books about propaganda and he got duped by it in the end. He needs to learn about something before he forms an opinion about it.

YouTube&fbclid=IwAR2f3sOjK8L-74rrhYtRm56Worxrlg_AqPWbengIgrc3rFNM4ksXSt-BB_s
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 16:01
    @metal-brain said
    I used to like Chomsky until I realized he is a partisan creature. He bought into the anthropogenic global warming propaganda. He wrote books about propaganda and he got duped by it in the end. He needs to learn about something before he forms an opinion about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSQlJx76b64&fbclid=IwAR2f3sOjK8L-74rrhYtRm56Worxrlg_AqPWbengIgrc3rFNM4ksXSt-BB_s
    Proving you are a retard.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 16:121 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Proving you are a retard.
    No, look up "proving".

Once you know what it means try to do it on my "sea level rise" thread on the science forum.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Apr '19 05:18
    @metal-brain said
    No, look up "proving".

Once you know what it means try to do it on my "sea level rise" thread on the science forum.
    Why bother?

You do it yourself nearly daily.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Apr '19 05:50
    @metal-brain said
    No, look up "proving".

Well, besides the fact that every serious scientist states it, logically you can only come to the same conclusion.

How many people on the planet in 1750?
    1 billion or so?
    Now 7 billion + the industrial revolution, mass consumption and God knows how many cars and planes and boats.

What makes you think that it won’t impact the environment?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '19 18:39
    @shavixmir said
    Well, besides the fact that every serious scientist states it, logically you can only come to the same conclusion.

How many people on the planet in 1750?
    1 billion or so?
    Now 7 billion + the industrial revolution, mass consumption and God knows how many cars and planes and boats.

What makes you think that it won’t impact the environment?
    "Well, besides the fact that every serious scientist states it"

That is not a fact. That is a myth.
    No consensus has ever been proven despite many false claims of it. For example, the common claim of 97% of climate scientists who say man is the cause didn't really say that at all. They merely stated man was an influence and did not indicate how much of an influence. The consensus project is a perfect example of this propaganda. They make the claim that man is the cause but offer no source of information because it does not exist.
    Most other polls are of scientists, NOT climate scientists. Those that did poll climate scientists did the poll by email with many going into a spam folder or ignored so less than 30% were polled.
    Other polls are simply misleading and use words like "significant" global warming or other non specific terms subject to interpretation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree