1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '18 11:32
    http://www.distractify.com/lol/2018/01/07/jiHu4/twitter-roasts-trumps-stable-genius-comments?llid=ogrlo&utm_source=dsls&utm_medium=EAj7

Debate here what are the funniest responses to trump's "stable genius" tweet.
    The above link is my favourite, it gathers the best tweets made in the form of a Gilbert and Sullivan song.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '18 11:38
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    http://www.distractify.com/lol/2018/01/07/jiHu4/twitter-roasts-trumps-stable-genius-comments?llid=ogrlo&utm_source=dsls&utm_medium=EAj7

Debate here what are the funniest responses to trump's "stable genius" tweet.
    The above link is my favourite, it gathers the best tweets made in the form of a Gilbert and Sullivan song.
    Whodey will be along shortly to tell us that Obama was much better at being the complete opposite of a stable genius than Trump.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '18 12:13
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Whodey will be along shortly to tell us that Obama was much better at being the complete opposite of a stable genius than Drumpf.
    Every group of people has that one ashole friend who shows up drunk and uninvited to a party and ruins the fun of everyone else. In our case however, we can safely ignore him without risking he will get mad and start throwing punches or piss in the fern.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '18 12:481 edit
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    Every group of people has that one ashole friend who shows up drunk and uninvited to a party and ruins the fun of everyone else. In our case however, we can safely ignore him without risking he will get mad and start throwing punches or piss in the fern.
    😠

Incidentally, my buttons are bigger.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree