Is Pence as stupid and phony as Trump?

Is Pence as stupid and phony as Trump?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
10 Aug 18
1 edit

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sports/while-in-minnesota-vice-president-mike-pence-proves-he-doesnt-know-anything-about-hockey 🙄🙄🙄

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
10 Aug 18
1 edit

These sports gotchas are the stupidest thing in politics and anyone who brings one up should have his voting privileges revoked.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
10 Aug 18
5 edits

Originally posted by @sh76
These sports gotchas are the stupidest thing in politics and anyone who brings one up should have his voting privileges revoked.
I agree, Pence should be impeached and have his voting rights revoked. If you're going to butter up a crowd by the crowds sports accomplishments for political gain, at least get the sports accomplishments right. 🙄🙄 Their speech writers clearly have no education beyond a GED. But lies and false witness never did matter to them anyway. So what the hell huh? 🙄

Moves
10 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kingdavid403
I agree, Pence should be impeached and have his voting rights revoked. If you're going to butter up a crowd by the crowds sports accomplishments for political gain, at least get the sports accomplishments right. 🙄🙄 Their speech writers clearly have no education beyond a GED. But lies and false witness never did matter to them anyway. So what the hell huh? 🙄
you are coming off as a complete idiot...please keep it up. sort of the ocario of this board LOL

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
10 Aug 18

Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
you are coming off as a complete idiot...please keep it up. sort of the loser boy of this board LOL
LOL, yeah okay dumb arse. You just keep thinking that. The complete idiot would be you boy. lol

K

Germany

Moves
10 Aug 18

Pence isn't always wrong. For instance, he said that liars shouldn't be president of the U.S.A.