1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 15:371 edit
    @joe-shmo
    So you are vindictive yet, I never said I liked Hillary but she is last year's news. Why don't you scree about the POTUS we now have, I assume you watched yesterday's so-called press conference, which showed clearly just how far he has fallen and taken the country with him.
    Talking about how many millions of people's lives he saved because of how great his response to C19 has been.
    How can you support someone who is so far out in left or right field, take your pick.
    Just looked at Fox news and found the terrible news about C19 in Florida:

Just number 28 down the list, you can tell just how concerned they are.

And that is your main news source.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 16:2010 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @joe-shmo
    So you are vindictive yet, I never said I liked Hillary but she is last year's news. Why don't you scree about the POTUS we now have, I assume you watched yesterday's so-called press conference, which showed clearly just how far he has fallen and taken the country with him.
    Talking about how many millions of people's lives he saved because of how great his respon ...[text shortened]... er 28 down the list, you can tell just how concerned they are.

And that is your main news source.
    I don't scream about the POTUS because I agree with the POTUS. Not specifically what he says or how he says it, but with the actions that have been taken to lift people out of poverty in America by fostering economic growth.

Just looked at Fox news and found the terrible news about C19 in Florida:

Just number 28 down the list, you can tell just how concerned they are.

As for the COVID....28th. I'm probably less concerned about COVID than Fox News. This was never going to end in any other way than people dying. This was explained ad nauseum. The goal was to minimize the spike ( the maximum death rate ). However, the valuation of integral ( cumulative deaths ) would largely remain unchanged unless a vaccine was developed or a treatment discovered prior to it infecting nearly the entire population. Neither of these things are just over the horizon...so you best get over it or waste the rest of any precious time on earth cowering in fear of death ( something guaranteed to come to us all ).

You can thank Obama era funding of Bat Coronavirus study for this state we are in. Scientists manipulating virology caused this. I think they knew exactly what they were doing.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 02:59
    @joe-shmo
    You are one perverted SOB. Trump did NOTHING for the common man, his tax bribe just allowed big companies to do a huge stock buy back and you know that full well.
    There was zero trickledown like he promised.

You just are riding his coattails no matter what happens and you are as convinced he is a saint just as the people who first followed Hitler thought HE was the best thing to ever happen to Germany and we all know how well THAT turned out.

The same thing can happen here because Trump is a dictator in training.

You don't care he kisses Putin's ass, that he does his best to get them back in the G7 when the reason for Russia being kicked out of the G8 was because of his military takeover of Crimea.

Or the fact the Russians interfered with our election and now that creep Barr is actually trying to get criminal charges to the folks who did the intel, it is well proven Russia interfered but the history revisionists in the WH are working hard to reverse that proven fact.
    Then the bit with Russia paying bounties on our soldiers, with solid evidence not only from US intel but UK intel as well, finding actual money, hundreds of thousands of dollars taken off Taliban warriors AND their black book showing where the money came from and who it went to.
    The money was clearly found to have originated in Russia
    but hey, none of that means jack since your god king just says its all a hoax just like he just said a few days ago, the exact same thing about C19.

You have so little in the way of empathy for actual people you could care less babies torn from arms of moms and now over a thousand kids still in concentration camps in the desert and the death count there is up to 8, and those 8 would still be alive now if Trump hadn't started his inhumane treatment of immigrants.
    But for you NONE of that matters since you think his is a brilliant deal maker.

Well his niece knows him REALL well since she grew up with him around, she knows for instance, Trump paid a known smart kid to take his SAT's.
    He is NOT that "stable genius' he calls himself.
    He is a sociopath, and BTW, his niece Mary is a clinical psychologist, a professional and that is exactly what she calls him, a sociopath, and extreme narcissistic with very limited ability to actually learn new things.

You can see that every time he opens his mouth.

You are hypnotized by a con man.,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree