1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    11 Jun '13 05:35
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Putting politics aside, there have been so many disclosures about US government malfeasance in such a compressed time frame that I wonder if this period is statistically significant in terms of "coincidence" or coordination.

On May 10, two scandals broke: the Justice Department disclosed it sought AP reporters' phone records in leak investigation. ...[text shortened]... ave this many stories painting the government in a negative light all coming out at once?
    Maybe the media is running out of Lindsay Lohan stories. 😀😀😀
  2. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    11 Jun '13 06:04
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Midterms are in 2014. It is possible that the administration is dumping on itself, making each offense look less offensive, by the number of offenses.
    maybe, but that doesn't make much sense since obama can pretty much do whatever he wants until 2016
  3. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 06:55
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Bro, there's no way I can sign up for a surveillance state. The abuses that can occur will occur. Combine the IRS targeting political groups with the NSA's ability to listen, without a warrant, on any phone call involving anyone it chooses, add a dash of unscrupulous executive and you have a situation that makes Nixon look like a shining beacon of goo ...[text shortened]... of a senior government official stating on national television, "The law is irrelevant".
    Karl Rove said the NSA spying is entirely legitimate and necessary.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?416919-Karl-Rove-defends-NSA-spying-quot-Legitimate-amp-necessary-quot

Charles Krauthammer: “People don’t walk around with a sign saying ‘I’m a terrorist’”

YouTube
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 11:22
    The tail now wags the dog in this country because of liberal brainwashing and dumbing down of America.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree