1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    08 Oct '22 08:03
    @ponderable said
    Starting point: I observe, that a lot of posts here use words and expression, which are not well defined if at all. That leadsto confusion and in some instances nonsensiacl mud-slinging. (And this is not limited to "one side"πŸ˜‰.

My thesis is: The more accurate we define our terms, the better we can agree on the problem at hand, and the more fruitful a debate can be,
    May I suggest you start by defining the word "definition." And then I'd like a definition of "cofefe," please. πŸ˜†
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Oct '22 11:57
    @wildgrass said
    Nice.

So when trump admin wrote checks from uncle sam to Americans they were ________.
    ..distributed. You GOT it!
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Oct '22 12:401 edit
    @moonbus said
    May I suggest you start by defining the word "definition." And then I'd like a definition of "cofefe," please. πŸ˜†
    To define "define" would end in a pleonasm, don't you think?

Cofefe, the laymens simplification of of Covfefe, an epxression meaning a concept so mindbogging complex, that it takes a stable genius to get it. πŸ˜‰
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Oct '22 13:03
    @ponderable said
    To define "define" would end in a pleonamsn, don't you think?

Cofefe, the laymens simplification of of Covfefe, an epxression meaning a concept so mindbogging complex, that it takes a stable genius to get it. πŸ˜‰
    It would be refreshing if Sonhouse would express himself in such a manner, peppering his witticisms..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree