1. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:21
    YouTube

Oh no! Atheists are waging the "WAR ON CHRISTMAS"!
  2. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:23
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLJ0Vo8pVio

UHHHHH? Are you just completely off your rocker or were you meaning to post this elsewhere or just plum out of ideas for this topic and starting another mid way.🙄
  3. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:26
    Originally posted by torch71
    UHHHHH? Are you just completely off your rocker or were you meaning to post this elsewhere or just plum out of ideas for this topic and starting another mid way.🙄
    I was asked to give examples of bias in Fox News reporting.
  4. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:371 edit
    I was asked to give examples of bias in Fox News reporting.
    Ok maybe you have a different view of bias than I do. To me the reporter never viewed an opinion. She had a rep. from both sides for the interview and she gave both sides a ending statement. Bias?
  5. cube# 6484
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:40
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLJ0Vo8pVio

this is your bias? what is your agenda over fox news??? this was a fact at christmas time, atheist wanted to remove signs that said merry christmas, employers told their employees not to say merry christmas, atheist wanted christmas displays removed, etc. This was a NEWS story MORON!!!
  6. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:431 edit
    Ok maybe you have a view of bias than I do. To me the reporter never viewed an opinion. She had a rep. from both sides for the interview and she gave both sides a ending statement. Bias?
    I must say the guy had a point there, you never hear about atheists attacking Ramadan. Wonder why. Maybe a start for a new thread.
  7. cube# 6484
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:50
    I must say the guy had a point there, you never hear about atheists attacking Ramadan. Wonder why. Maybe a start for a new thread.
    yes, and the ACLU who are quick to support atheist who don't want to say 'under God' in the pledge, but are nowhere to be found when a christian is told they can't say 'merry Chistmas'..
  8. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:52
    Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
    yes, and the ACLU who are quick to support atheist who don't want to say 'under God' in the pledge, but are nowhere to be found when a christian is told they can't say 'merry Chistmas'..
    Now that is a good example of being bias.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:52
    Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
    this is your bias? what is your agenda over fox news??? this was a fact at christmas time, atheist wanted to remove signs that said merry christmas, employers told their employees not to say merry christmas, atheist wanted christmas displays removed, etc. This was a NEWS story MORON!!!
    So you think atheists are actually waging a "war on christmas"?
  10. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:55
    So you think atheists are actually waging a "war on christmas"?
    Christmas, Christ, Christians. My opinion is yes, but what does that have to do with the TV station and the report.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:58
    Christmas, Christ, Christians. My opinion is yes, but what does that have to do with the TV station and the report.
    Oh really? Why do you think so? I think it's a bizarre paranoid fantasy - not in the least because atheists are not a coherent group with the same set of beliefs, atheists generally don't give a toss about whether or not other atheists agree with them - but enlighten me.
  12. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 20:031 edit
    Oh really? Why do you think so? I think it's a bizarre paranoid fantasy - not in the least because atheists are not a coherent group with the same set of beliefs, atheists generally don't give a toss about whether or not other atheists agree with them - but enlighten me.
    Well you are getting off point in my opinion, can you name me 2 sites or 2 stories with reference where atheists have voiced thier oppinion about any other religion?

Or how about this, click on google and put in atheists attack and tell me which word automatically pops up.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 20:06
    Well you are getting off point in my opinion, can you name me 2 sites or 2 stories with reference where atheists have voiced thier oppinion about any other religion?

Or how about this, click on google and put in atheists attack and tell me which word automatically pops up.
    Don't you understand? There is no "atheist view" of things - they just agree on not believing in any god.
  14. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 20:08
    Don't you understand? There is no "atheist view" of things - they just agree on not believing in any god.
    If that were true than you would not hear from them at all, would you?
  15. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 20:09
    If that were true than you would not hear from them at all, would you?
    What?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree