1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 May '14 09:54
    YouTube

what a setup!!
    and people believe this????????????????????
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 May '14 10:47
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ewMbYsa9E

what a setup!!
    and people believe this????????????????????
    it's a cute youtube with a cat. it's not breaking news. who gives a crap.

except fox news, but if you go to fox for your news, you deserve anything they serve you.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 May '14 17:29
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    it's a cute youtube with a cat. it's not breaking news. who gives a crap.

except fox news, but if you go to fox for your news, you deserve anything they serve you.
    It isn't just Fox. It is obviously a setup. Who walks around shooting video, and then follows the action as the cat chases the dog around the car.

I did hear on the news this morning the dog is supposed to be put down.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    15 May '14 17:391 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    It isn't just Fox. It is obviously a setup. Who walks around shooting video, and then follows the action as the cat chases the dog around the car.

I did hear on the news this morning the dog is supposed to be put down.
    It looked like there were three stationary cameras, roughly at eave height, as would be a security system. Edited together to produce the video.

"The entire sequence was captured by several of the home’s eight security cameras — installed after neighbors had their car stolen and backyard trespassed upon."

http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.com/local/x1372324891/Family-cat-saves-Bakersfield-boy-from-attacking-dog
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 May '14 18:24
    Originally posted by JS357
    It looked like there were three stationary cameras, roughly at eave height, as would be a security system. Edited together to produce the video.

"The entire sequence was captured by several of the home’s eight security cameras — installed after neighbors had their car stolen and backyard trespassed upon."

http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.com/local/x1372324891/Family-cat-saves-Bakersfield-boy-from-attacking-dog
    Cats can be both territorial and protective. As a boy, I witnessed our family cat, a very large tom, lie in wait on the sloped roof of our trash shed, and ambush a large mongrel dog who had wandered into our yard. Just as in the video, our cat lunged with all four claws extended, and latched onto the dog's back. It was a wild ride as the dog tried his best to get out of our yard and shake of his feline passenger.

No that you mention security cameras, the video isn't so surprising.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree