1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    17 May '09 04:43
    Originally posted by sh76
    Just out of curiosity...

Are there any rational people out there who actually believe that crap?
    Are there any triangles with two right interior angles?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '09 04:48
    Originally posted by telerion
    Are there any triangles with two right interior angles?
    Only in Bermuda.
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    17 May '09 05:05
    Originally posted by sh76
    Just out of curiosity...

Are there any rational people out there who actually believe that crap?
    Is the sum of all interior angles in a triangle 180 degrees?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '09 06:00
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Is the sum of all interior angles in a triangle 180 degrees?
    yes.

Please don't say that on a sphere it's not so, because that's not a triangle anyway. A triangle is a two dimensional construct.
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    17 May '09 08:47
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Please don't say that on a sphere it's not so, because that's not a triangle anyway. A triangle is a two dimensional construct.
    Except when incorporated into a tetrahedron, of course..
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    17 May '09 11:082 edits
    Originally posted by smw6869
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4675077383139148549
    GRANNY.

Originally replied to by Palynka
    Sweet Jesus.
    Its interesting that the EOC (empire of cities ) makes much of the Phaoronic connection between the Hebrew written Old Testament Bible and their take on history that sees some of the major Old Testament figures actually major Egyptian dudes. The infiltration of Sun God worship into the biblical text is supposedly complete and pervasive to the extent that this malfeasance is even coded into the 'so let it be' affirmation at the end of every prayer or pronouncement that the bible believing person may utter ("amen" which is apparently just another way of saying Amun or Amon for Amon Ra)

*** Spoiler Alert *** -Dont read this if you want to watch 4 hrs of EOC without being *jnfluenced*

Its hard to condense 4 hrs into a short short version but the EOC's claims in brief are that the Bible actually documents a cover story where all the Hebrew Patriarchs and Prophets were actually influential Egyptian rulers who have held on to power over a few millennia and who still manifest that power in the form of the British Monarchy today. That Jacob the son of Isaac, the grandson of Abraham was just his Hebrew name and that the ladder that he dreamed of one night reaching down to him from heaven was but a metaphor for the step pyramids built during that era and that the stone that he laid his head on is none other than the Stone of Scone over which the British Royal Crowning Throne sits. Short short version is that Prince Edward will take over the role of leader of the NWO when he turns 33 which will be somewhere around 2015. Now, numerologically that's lucky by any Chinese calculation, but moving right along what it all boils down to is the usual suspects of Jesus was actually the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra (Based on the JC part of either name) and basically Christianity is nothing more than an adaptation of Buddhism. As for the Jewish banking conspiracy that's just Hebrew control of the world that started back in Egypt and has kept itself in power throughout the ages through the power of incest. Some startling claims include that the Queen is really still the person in control of America, that the Bushes were in power because of their relatedness to the British royalty, their membership of Skull and Bones and their ability to act in the best interests of the NWO. Preston made his fortune selling stuff to the Nazi's, though that pales into comparison when compared to the playing of both sides against the middle that was the stock in trade of the Rothschild's financial genius. Name any war since Napoleon's bones were blown apart, and you will find this tier of power which resides neatly just below that of the Monarchy actively financing both sides. They should have called this the tale of three needles but I digress, the information is voluminous and seemingly overwhelmingly comprehensive.

If we accept the basic premise of this show then power to create a NWO rests in three parts. Washington DC (military) the City of London (Financial) and the Vatican City (Spiritual)

The only problem I have with all of this is that given that power has been monopolistically aggregated into fewer and fewer hands worldwide, and whether you call it NWO or globalization, then their check-list of 22 points to resist this movement seems pretty pathetic.

Anyway I think the Bible still has the last laugh:-

“We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Ephesians 6:12)

'nuff said!

[edit] I think uzless owes me 50 bucks.
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    18 May '09 00:56
    Originally posted by kmax87

[edit] I think uzless owes me 50 bucks.
    I'm waiting !
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 May '09 01:191 edit
    I'm waiting !
    He said 50 bux
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    18 May '09 12:49
    He said 50 bux
    50 bux is not money? If it is money I'll take bux instead of bucks. No sweat!
  10. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 May '09 16:06
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    you gotta be retarded to believe the US gov. was behind 9/11.
    Actually, I would be far less bothered if I found out that people who believed 9/11 was a conspiracy were just dumb. Unfortunately,
    individuals who deny the existence of events like 9/11 or the Holocaust normally have an agenda which makes things like 9/11 more likely to happen again.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    18 May '09 16:08
    Originally posted by quackquack
    Actually, I would be far less bothered if I found out that people who believed 9/11 was a conspiracy were just dumb. Unfortunately,
    individuals who deny the existence of events like 9/11 or the Holocaust normally have an agenda which makes things like 9/11 more likely to happen again.
    If they have an agenda they usually don't believe those things.
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    18 May '09 16:31
    Originally posted by quackquack
    like I said, "retarded".
  13. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    18 May '09 22:17
    idiots indeed - as you can see here (if you have the patience).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2008/10/caught_up_in_a_conspiracy_theo.html

Tenacious, but still massive, massive idiots...
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 May '09 23:03
    50 bux is not money? If it is money I'll take bux instead of bucks. No sweat!
    He owes me 50 bux too
  15. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    18 May '09 23:42
    He owes me 50 bux too
    At what point in either part 1 or 2 did your eyes just simply glaze over?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree