This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 09:09
    @shallow-blue said
    It's your own ship you've scuttled, darling, not ours. We're sitting on the deck of the ocean liner watching you going "oh, this is a jolly old trip" when your narrowboar is about to go keel-up. It's all very well telling us that you've sunk us and we're about to go down any day now, don't say we didn't warn you, we voted for this, you know, people's vote, you're going t ...[text shortened]... chievement and the glory of the Empire; while the rest of Europe has moved on from your pipe dreams.
    We haven't sunk you, precious. It's in our interest, as well as yours, for you to stay afloat. Unfortunately, your ship is rudderless and your passengers (who have no control or apparent awareness over where they are heading) will soon be rocking the boat and looking for their own means of escape.

As always, the British will be there to offer you a warm blanket.
  3. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 14:31
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    We haven't sunk you, precious. It's in our interest, as well as yours, for you to stay afloat. Unfortunately, your ship is rudderless and your passengers (who have no control or apparent awareness over where they are heading) will soon be rocking the boat and looking for their own means of escape.

As always, the British will be there to offer you a warm blanket.
    You are in no position to spout off about rudderless ships.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 14:47
    @biffo-konker said
    You are in no position to spout off about rudderless ships.
    Oh yes I am!

(Pantomime season).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree