Seeking Challenges

Seeking Challenges

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Aug 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
silverstriker,

Apparently someone...my guess would be a non-sub-scum! 😉

You may remember:
At one time there was a vote on if the poster giving the thumbs up or down be shown. It was of course voted down by the cowards who do not wish their identity known. I voted to show the name.

The argument against was that the person would be under atta ...[text shortened]... ood argument. Personally it wouldn't matter to me...LOL... everyday occurance for me. 😉

-VR
You guess incorrectly.

Silverstriker did a splendid job running the annual 'RHP Prose Competition' and is revered in the non-sub community as a demi-god.

We're actually planning on knocking down your house to build him a temple.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
You guess incorrectly.

Silverstriker did a splendid job running the annual 'RHP Prose Competition' and is revered in the non-sub community as a demi-god.

We're actually planning on knocking down your house to build him a temple.
goad,

You are full of hot air....I've known silverstriker for years. He has had a Paid Subscription for years. Did you know he was once a Moderator? 😉 😛

Do you think kissing his butt will help you in the forums?

You don't have guilty conscience do you? No one said you were the non-sub-scum who gave him the thumbs down.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Aug 17

Originally posted by @silverstriker
I used to care about thumbs down a while ago.

Not these days - i feel honoured to waste someones energy in making them click the icon. Least i don't seem to have non subs chasing me around now saying i'm a disgrace to the site.
silverstriker,

The only way thumb up or down would bother anyone is if they cared what others thought. 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Aug 17
1 edit

Clan 25141

Looking for some games for some of my agents (particulary the 1600-1750 agents and the 950-1100 agents)

I try to get matchups with a variety of clans and always happy to play different clans.

Silverstriker - Danger Mouse Leader
silverstriker,

I can't believe you got 5 thumbs down to the aforementioned....WOW... you must have made a few bad friends along the way....Hard to believe!!!

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Aug 17

silverstriker,

I can't believe you got 5 thumbs down to the aforementioned....WOW... you must have made a few bad friends along the way....Hard to believe!!!

-VR
Yep - a higher amount than a few posts of robbie, vespin, lemon, chaney, roma et al.

Think i win the most hated clan 😕 (or clan leader) - do i get a prize? LOL!

Moves
29 Aug 17

silverstriker,

-VR
Silverstriker was one of the first people I met when I joined the site and he's been a good friend ever since.

One of the good guys. Thumbs up all the way.

st johnstone

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @startreader
Silverstriker was one of the first people I met when I joined the site and he's been a good friend ever since.

Hes the opposite if robbie. That's the best compliment on RHP

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @startreader

startreader,

I must agree with you that he is a nice guy, even when he became a moderator, still treated everyone the same, never showed any bias that I noticed.

You see the ones that give the thumbs down are with robbies little clique, most have lost interest long ago and don't even bother with the forum.

NOTE: you will always see the same names in the forums. Now with the thumbs down you may not always see them in the forums if you know what I am saying here. There are a few who do the thumbs down because they don't have the courage to say ANYTHING in the forum for fear someone may challenge them on their comments.

-VR

Moves
29 Aug 17

startreader,

I must agree with you that he is a nice guy, even when he became a moderator, still treated everyone the same, never showed any bias that I noticed.

You see the ones that give the thumbs down are with robbies little clique, most have lost interest long ago and don't even bother with the forum.

NOTE: you will always see the same name ...[text shortened]... urage to say ANYTHING in the forum for fear someone may challenge them on their comments.

-VR
Absolutely, Rusty.

That's my take on it too.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Aug 17

so - still seeking challenges for some of my agents

st johnstone

Moves
31 Aug 17

Some one just thumbing you down
You might get challenged to a duel in a park like I have

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
31 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
It's funny how the coward always wants to challenge people in some remote place.

I've heard stories about people challenged in remote places and some crazy with a gun turns up, ties the guys up and rapes them.

Be careful Roma. Don't turn up to some remote location with that loony running around. I challenged the coward and gave him a time and place that was quite public but he failed to show. Maybe he couldn't flash his hardware around and take advantage of an unarmed man.

I'll catch up to him soon though and kick him from one end of his neighbourhood to the other. I'm closing in fast.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
I don't seek those sort of challenges ta

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Aug 17
1 edit

Yes, that was what the thread started out as wasn't it!

Imagine trying to talk about clan stuff in a Clan forum, the nerve! 😉

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
31 Aug 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69
It's funny how the coward always wants to challenge people in some remote place.

I've heard stories about people challenged in remote places and some crazy with a gun turns up, ties the guys up and rapes them.

Be careful Roma. Don't turn up to some remote location with that loony running around. I challenged the coward and gave him a time and pl ...[text shortened]... im soon though and kick him from one end of his neighbourhood to the other. I'm closing in fast.
I think I will be okay I am not five years old

Did you have a nice lunch waiting for the lying coward. Then he never showed
The shame of it what a total coward or maybe he did turn up saw you then ran away.
Did you spot a weird looking guy in a long coat running really fast.