Scoring of a draw in a clan challenge?

Scoring of a draw in a clan challenge?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Mar 18

@padger -- If it's any consolation, The Internationals are well ahead of Cawdor in net points so far this year.

Here

Moves
21 Mar 18

Originally posted by @caesar-salad
@padger -- If it's any consolation, The Internationals are well ahead of Cawdor in net points so far this year.
I don't really care where we finish in this stupid set up
It just gives me something to do with my spare time
I do not know why we don't just go in alphabetical order
It would be much better than what we have now

st johnstone

Moves
21 Mar 18

Net points system
Best idea ever
Congratulations RHP

Here

Moves
21 Mar 18

Originally posted by @roma45
Net points system
Best idea ever
Congratulations RHP
Makes as much sense as you do

st johnstone

Moves
21 Mar 18

Originally posted by @padger
Makes as much sense as you do
Thanks for the compliment
I notice you never replied to my posts showing other games as examples for losing points.
.net points are here to stay

Here

Moves
21 Mar 18

Thanks for the compliment
I notice you never replied to my posts showing other games as examples for losing points.
.net points are here to stay
Why should I
It's on every result for all to see

st johnstone

Moves
22 Mar 18

Why should I
It's on every result for all to see
Why should you????

You made a statement demanding I show you just one game anywhere in the world where players lose points already won.

I posted several to once again prove you are talking total nonesense

Silence from you on the matter just proves my point.

Here

Moves
23 Mar 18

Blackjack
Roulette
Poker

A small selection of games where you lose what you already have won.
The losing in all of theses games is a by product
Here are just a few that do not have this stupid rule
Snooker.Billiards.Hockey.Ice Hockey.Volley Ball.Football.American Football.Cricket.Baseball.Rugby Union.Rugby League.Bowls.Curling.Dominoes.Cribbage.

st johnstone

Moves
23 Mar 18

The losing in all of theses games is a by product
Here are just a few that do not have this stupid rule
Snooker.Billiards.Hockey.Ice Hockey.Volley Ball.Football.American Football.Cricket.Baseball.Rugby Union.Rugby League.Bowls.Curling.Dominoes.Cribbage.
The argument you put forward has nothing to do with how many games don't adopt a net system
You clearly stated no other game in the world does it.
I proved you wrong as usual .
If you don't want to lose by product just don't play a system voted for and supported by almost every one

Here

Moves
24 Mar 18

The argument you put forward has nothing to do with how many games don't adopt a net system
You clearly stated no other game in the world does it.
I proved you wrong as usual .
If you don't want to lose by product just don't play a system voted for and supported by almost every one
I will continue to play these stupid rules and keep complaining about them until someone realises that I am correct

st johnstone

Moves
24 Mar 18

I will continue to play these stupid rules and keep complaining about them until someone realises that I am correct
Never going to happen.
Good luck with the protest

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
24 Mar 18

i think the clan system is a lot better than it was, limiting clans to 3 challenges a time against each other has made a huge difference, also removing games that only had a few moves from the results was a good move, i think the scoring system now works as is shown by the fact that a lot more clans are now in the running for the title after years of it seeming like a two horse race every year

Moves
27 Mar 18

The gambling examples remind me that chess in real life is also often played for stakes, in coffee houses and city parks. In those games, there's a net win for one and a net loss for the other.

Here

Moves
29 Mar 18

The gambling examples remind me that chess in real life is also often played for stakes, in coffee houses and city parks. In those games, there's a net win for one and a net loss for the other.
OK well take it to the parks and cafes not on a site like this

st johnstone

Moves
29 Mar 18

Best example yet proving the existence of something Padger thinks does not exist apart from RHP,