1. Subscribercarystoveronline
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 02:26
    In less than 30 days my sub runs out. In protest to the allowed destruction of the clan system I am not renewing. Everbody knows what's going on. This entire year is screwed because the people in charge don't want to fix it.
    Good luck and good fortune to most. To the rest of you (you know who you are by now) may karma catch up with you and you get what you deserve.
    To my clan mates at Metallica my apologies. I don't see the point in spending money here anymore.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 02:49
    Originally posted by carystover
    In less than 30 days my sub runs out. In protest to the allowed destruction of the clan system I am not renewing. Everbody knows what's going on. This entire year is screwed because the people in charge don't want to fix it.
    Good luck and good fortune to most. To the rest of you (you know who you are by now) may karma catch up with you and you get what ...[text shortened]... o my clan mates at Metallica my apologies. I don't see the point in spending money here anymore.
    you hit the daily double
    a chicken and a crybaby
    my sincerest sympathies to you
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 03:13
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    you hit the daily double
    a chicken and a crybaby
    my sincerest sympathies to you
    Let me guess. You take umbrage to the fact that McTayo is the most despised person on the site even though you strive daily to that person. The difference is is that McTayo is purely spiteful and vicious. You on the other hand are pitied for being their lap dog that jumps to bring them their slippers when they command you. We feel sorry for you Lemon, not despise you as we do McTayo.

Take that as a compliment and not an insult Lemon. I hate seeing intellectually impaired individuals being manipulated by others. Don't let Carrobie and McTayo dominate you so.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 03:16
    Good luck and good fortune to most. To the rest of you (you know who you are by now) may karma catch up with you and you get what ...[text shortened]... o my clan mates at Metallica my apologies. I don't see the point in spending money here anymore.
    I hear where you're coming from champ. Will probably join you when my sub finishes. What Carrobie and co. have done to this site and are allowed to get away with, in fact encouraged in my view, by management, is disgusting.

Thanks for the beatings you gave me over the years. It toughened me up some.
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 03:46
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Let me guess. You take umbrage to the fact that McTayo is the most despised person on the site even though you strive daily to that person. The difference is is that McTayo is purely spiteful and vicious. You on the other hand are pitied for being their lap dog that jumps to bring them their slippers when they command you. We feel sorry for you Lemon, ...[text shortened]... mpaired individuals being manipulated by others. Don't let Carrobie and McTayo dominate you so.
    you must have some sort of pipeline knowing who the most despised person on this site is
    as for your opinion
    it's rubbish
    and everyone on this site knows it
    as for being spiteful and vicious
    you would be a top contender
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 03:59
    you must have some sort of pipeline knowing who the most despised person on this site is
    as for your opinion
    it's rubbish
    and everyone on this site knows it
    as for being spiteful and vicious
    you would be a top contender
    Good doggie........now sit..........sit.........stay...........ROLL OVER. There......what a good boy you are Lemon.

Fetch........bring slippers......now uncle Robbie has a wee little bone for you.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 04:02
    Good doggie........now sit..........sit.........stay...........ROLL OVER. There......what a good boy you are Lemon.

Fetch........bring slippers......now uncle Robbie has a wee little bone for you.
    I'm an old lady
    I fetch for no one
    please be respectful
  8. Here
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 08:13
    Let me guess. You take umbrage to the fact that McTayo is the most despised person on the site even though you strive daily to that person. The difference is is that McTayo is purely spiteful and vicious. You on the other hand are pitied for being their lap dog that jumps to bring them their slippers when they command you. We feel sorry for you Lemon, ...[text shortened]... mpaired individuals being manipulated by others. Don't let Carrobie and McTayo dominate you so.
    Why do you always rise to the bait.Just ignore him/her eventually they will have no one to answer to than themselves
  9. Standard memberthe spear
    The predictor
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 10:10
    you are one of many who won't renew
    i assume you mean vespin robbie and mctayto three cheats who have gotten away with it, the clan forum will be closed again soon.
    those who speak out will be banned, appaling attitude from admin.
    imagine the police not arresting the criminals just going for the victims, any one who complains is removed on here
  10. Standard memberthe spear
    The predictor
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 10:15
    I'm an old lady
    I fetch for no one
    please be respectful
    you own three accounts lemondrop kathmandu1 and illluck
    totally against TOS that should be easy for admin to prove, but russ must love idiots like you and vespin, giving him multiple subs a year, see if hes as happy when many cancel because of you
    you must have a really sad life
    respect is earned, you get none on here,
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 10:51
    for all da crybaby wah wahs

YouTube

Feel easy! Easy like da Easy Riders.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:05
    gee Carrie still think that you can lobby people with the mighty dollar, such might be the case in America but we are sophisticated Europeans and have no time for such monkey business. 😵
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    gee Carrie still think that you can lobby people with the mighty dollar, such might be the case in America but we are sophisticated Europeans and have no time for such monkey business. 😵
    I think that if it came to a choice between losing a lot of revenue and keeping you, or not losing a lot of revenue and booting your cheating ass..........well.....you cactus my friend. Pack those bags.........you going on a long one way trip.

Adios amigo
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:34
    Originally posted by the spear
    you own three accounts lemondrop kathmandu1 and illluck
    totally against TOS that should be easy for admin to prove, but russ must love idiots like you and vespin, giving him multiple subs a year, see if hes as happy when many cancel because of you
    you must have a really sad life
    respect is earned, you get none on here,
    Unbelievable isn't it !!!!

Repeatedly breach the TOS and get a pat on the head. Comment about those breaching the TOS and your history.

Your dad Roma questioned why players could flaunt the fact that they had numerous accounts, connive to cheat the site of a sporting clan system, and stuck up for injustices when innocent players were banned for 3 years from posting in the forum; and his reward ....................total banishment; while the perpetrators of the acts he questioned.......NOTHING !!!

Figure that !!!!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 12:16
    I think that if it came to a choice between losing a lot of revenue and keeping you, or not losing a lot of revenue and booting your cheating ass..........well.....you cactus my friend. Pack those bags.........you going on a long one way trip.

Adios amigo
    On the contrary you cannot put a price on the kind of artistic content that I provide. Beautiful women would be throwing themselves from tall buildings at the prospect of me leaving.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree